Bobbi Brown EXTRA Eye Repair Cream

3.9

Water, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Ceresin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Acetyl Glucosamine, Pentylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lanolin Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Sucrose, Silica, Cholesterol, Sorbitol, DI-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydroxystearic Acid, Micrococcus Lysate, PEG-8 Distearate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Trehalose, Linoleic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Potassium Stearate, Potassium Palmitate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

My under eye area has been behaving strangely after some fillers...after an IPL & Yag treatment it was still looking like it was either filler left or damaged skin. My Velashape Therapist recommended moisterizing the area (which I thought I was already doing with other product).

Then my memory started screaming this cream as it was always highly recommended for moisterizing the under eye area. So I jumped on ebay & bought a sample & viola. Problem solved after one application. I do not know why I returned tgis stuff three years ago. I neglected my younger skin because it was great, needed no additional junk...but I do wonder how it would look had I taken better care of it. This cream is a life saver!!!!!!!

Light, seriously hydrating, nourishing serum. My skin LOVES it. I will never be without it. Highly recommended.

I've been using this for 6 months and It doesnt' reduce my fine line.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love how soothing and calming extra eye feels on clean skin. I have been using such product for over a few weeks, but I do layer with either La Mer eye at PM, and Kiehl's assorted eye in the AM. Overall I am happy with how smooth and soothing extra remains, and we will see in the long term. As of this date I enjoy this product and have always appreciated the superior quality to Bobbi Brown skin care and makeup. 😎❤️🎈

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a good eye cream. Soaks in and feels hydrating. I just hate the tub. I wish it had a pump. Plus it's expensive.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do not understand the hype around this eye cream. It does not work for me, although I had high hopes after reading the many positive reviews.

The cream is thick, but after warming it between the fingers, it absorbs fast. So this is still ok.

However, it seems to dry out my eye area... Because of this, my fine lines are even more profound. After a couple of weeks of use, I really look older, my eye area looks tired... nothing you would expect from an expensive eye cream like this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I am in the process of hunting for a good eye cream. I got a sample of this, and a sample of another brand, and I used this on one eye and the other on the other eye. I was convinced this product would be the better performer because it is so rich and moisturising, while the other cream was lighter. Well after 4 days the other eye's outer lines when I smiled had reduced significantly (surprisingly), but the eye with this cream on it didn't appear to have changed. I am aware that 4 days is not very long to try a product, but the other cream performed big time in that short space of time. I do like this cream, it has a rich texture and a nice scent, but unfortunately it lost the competition I was running.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

My eyes were SO bad.. Dry, cracked, puffy, wrinkly, red, and irritated... I tried literally everything. This was a miracle worker. My eyes finally look normal and feel great. It is super expensive but it lasts a long time!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have recently started using multiple Bobbi Brown products, I can thank my 21 year old daughter for getting me hooked on them! I love this product! I use this and the Extra moisturizer after using Skinceuticals face wash & toner & my skin has never looked better. I have oily skin with occasional hormonal breakouts. It's great for moisturizing & I believe it has helped my eye smile lines, although truthfully I don't have many to start with. I use it morning and night and wait 10 minutes, as BB suggests, before applying my primer & makeup. It's pricey but should last a long time since it is so concentrated.

I've been using this for 3 weeks and I must say it is by far the best eye cream I've ever had. I have quite a few mimic lines around my eyes, which combined with dry skin in that area did not look good, especially after applying makeup. Since I've started using this cream (am&pm), both issues have greatly diminished. Obviously the lines are still there but they're less prominent and all the under-eye camouflage looks undetectable when applied on the top of this cream. The formula is very thick and the leaflet advise to rub it in your fingers before applying but I warm my fingers up in hot water instead prior to application. It is expensive, but you only need a little bit so I'd expect it to last a good few months. In my opinion it is totally worth it.