Bobbi Brown EXTRA Eye Repair Cream

Water, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Ceresin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Acetyl Glucosamine, Pentylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lanolin Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Sucrose, Silica, Cholesterol, Sorbitol, DI-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydroxystearic Acid, Micrococcus Lysate, PEG-8 Distearate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Trehalose, Linoleic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Potassium Stearate, Potassium Palmitate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love how soothing and calming extra eye feels on clean skin. I have been using such product for over a few weeks, but I do layer with either La Mer eye at PM, and Kiehl's assorted eye in the AM. Overall I am happy with how smooth and soothing extra remains, and we will see in the long term. As of this date I enjoy this product and have always appreciated the superior quality to Bobbi Brown skin care and makeup. 😎❤️🎈

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a good eye cream. Soaks in and feels hydrating. I just hate the tub. I wish it had a pump. Plus it's expensive.

To Read all 84 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do not understand the hype around this eye cream. It does not work for me, although I had high hopes after reading the many positive reviews.

The cream is thick, but after warming it between the fingers, it absorbs fast. So this is still ok.

However, it seems to dry out my eye area... Because of this, my fine lines are even more profound. After a couple of weeks of use, I really look older, my eye area looks tired... nothing you would expect from an expensive eye cream like this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I am in the process of hunting for a good eye cream. I got a sample of this, and a sample of another brand, and I used this on one eye and the other on the other eye. I was convinced this product would be the better performer because it is so rich and moisturising, while the other cream was lighter. Well after 4 days the other eye's outer lines when I smiled had reduced significantly (surprisingly), but the eye with this cream on it didn't appear to have changed. I am aware that 4 days is not very long to try a product, but the other cream performed big time in that short space of time. I do like this cream, it has a rich texture and a nice scent, but unfortunately it lost the competition I was running.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

My eyes were SO bad.. Dry, cracked, puffy, wrinkly, red, and irritated... I tried literally everything. This was a miracle worker. My eyes finally look normal and feel great. It is super expensive but it lasts a long time!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have recently started using multiple Bobbi Brown products, I can thank my 21 year old daughter for getting me hooked on them! I love this product! I use this and the Extra moisturizer after using Skinceuticals face wash & toner & my skin has never looked better. I have oily skin with occasional hormonal breakouts. It's great for moisturizing & I believe it has helped my eye smile lines, although truthfully I don't have many to start with. I use it morning and night and wait 10 minutes, as BB suggests, before applying my primer & makeup. It's pricey but should last a long time since it is so concentrated.

I've been using this for 3 weeks and I must say it is by far the best eye cream I've ever had. I have quite a few mimic lines around my eyes, which combined with dry skin in that area did not look good, especially after applying makeup. Since I've started using this cream (am&pm), both issues have greatly diminished. Obviously the lines are still there but they're less prominent and all the under-eye camouflage looks undetectable when applied on the top of this cream. The formula is very thick and the leaflet advise to rub it in your fingers before applying but I warm my fingers up in hot water instead prior to application. It is expensive, but you only need a little bit so I'd expect it to last a good few months. In my opinion it is totally worth it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I don't use this alone - I greatly prefer Bobbi Brown hydrating eye cream for moisturizing. I somehow don't feel that this would moisturize as well, because I don't think it would absorb as well. But layering it over the hydrating eye cream adds a little moisture and locks it all in. For me, the hydrating eye cream is enough alone when it comes to moisture, but I can see myself maybe adding this on top if my skin becomes drier as I age. I just reduced my rating to 3/5, because I realized this product is supposed to be for skin repair. I do love it for my alternative purposes though :-)

What this is wonderful for me, imho is layering on top of the hydrating eye cream prior to putting on a cream under eye concealer. I also like the added hydration, locking in the moisture, and forming a barrier between the makeup and the delicate skin under my eyes. The concealer glides on and blends much better with this top layer on, and I feel like it protects and nourishes the skin.

This is expensive, but it lasts for a very, very long time if used as I do - I use it very scarcely as a primer, rather than all over eye cream. But even then, I think it would last a very long time - possibly too long, if it goes bad? I haven't found out yet, as I am still on my first jar, and it seems fine.

this is an amazing eye cream. I'm 34 and not a line insight. I've been using this for the past 6 years and will continue. Expensive...yes. However a jar should last just about a year.

This cream is AMAZING for plumping the lips. It gives them beautiful natural colour and definition like nothing else, no need for lipstick.