4.8

I love this lipstick. I usually go for nudes but the SA at Sephora used this color on me and I immediately knew I would buy it. The NARS shade I owned before this was Rikugian, and I feel that looked better on me when I was blond. I have dry/fair neutral skin, and dark naturally pigmented lips. This color looks amazing on, and doesn't further chap my prone-to-being-dry lips. It's a sheer color, very easy to wear. I find that the more pigmented a shade is, the more drying it is for some reason. I have been wearing this every day since I bought it; to work, on weekends, it's just very easy and pretty. I would never have picked this out on my own, but I am happy to have it. I would buy this again and recommend it to someone with similar coloring.

on 9/5/2017 5:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I was looking for a lipstick with a bit of pinkish tone and the Sephora SA pointed this one out to me. At first glance, I thought it was too plummy for what I was looking for but after application I had to purchase this one. The color is so pretty on my warm skin tone, it's become one of my favorites! I tend to apply the Buxom Rose Julep on top of it when I want a more glossy look. GORGEOUS!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Soooo I wanted to like this color a lot.. It's a lovely color in the tube. Somehow I just never reach for it. I think it washes me out so I never end up liking the look of it on me. With all of these good reviews maybe I'll try some different blushes or something...

on 8/28/2014 2:01:00 PM

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite lipsticks. Shrinagar is a cooler-toned sheer berry that goes on smoothly and wears evenly. It's perfect if, like me, you like the plum lip look but not the maintenance that usually accompanies it. It's one of those lipsticks that just creates a nice experience when you wear it; really comfortable, has that hint of slippery waxiness but not too much, doesn't cling to flaky skin like some darker lip colors can. It can look like a stain, and a couple of coats will deepen it but in my experience it won't go fully opaque. It's not a "lot of look." Just dewy, luscious, transparent berry lips with a hint of silver overlay to provide that not-too-red tone. Love it!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

My favorite lipstick. Period. I love the packaging, the application, the color, and the feel. My only problem is that it is a little too pricy. But besides that, it is such a buildable beautiful color. I have very pale skin and it looks great! I can use it during the day at school or out to dinner at night. It is a versatile color and one of my absolute favorites. The texture on the nars lipsticks is great and I just ordered Dolce Vita last night. When it arrives I'm very excited to do a review on that as well!

on 3/26/2017 11:06:00 AM

If you're fair skinned you need this lipstick in your life. It doesn't look like much when you swatch in on your hand, but on the lips it's a beautiful berry shade. It's also a sheer formula, which I like because I can wear it during the day without looking super vampy. It's certainly not cheap, but it's totally worth the splurge if you have been looking for a natural looking berry lipstick. It's a very unique shade, or at least that's what I tell myself each time I repurchase it!

on 4/25/2013 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Like one of the posters below, I am (well, I guess WAS) a huge Tobago fan. Shringar is the next best thing - not the same as Tobago, but I do love this shade. This is my go-to daily shade. I have fairly pigmented lips, which makes it hard to find a neutral color that works well for day/night. Shringar does that for me.

on 9/25/2012 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I am a huge fan of Nars Damage lipstick. So much so that I thought I have been wearing Damage for months when I happened to glance at the name and realized it was Shrinagar instead. Love this color. I am very fair with lips that have almost zero pigment. I dab this on as I only need a little of it to color my lips. It's very natural on me this way. If I put it on like a regular lipstick it would be too strong for my coloring (and age). I love Nars lipsticks and lip glosses. The products are all such high quality that I go back to Nars to purchase them again and again.

on 12/18/2012 12:01:00 PM

I've been looking for the next best color to Tobago - a ylbb sheer beige plum with some shimmer - which has been discontinued. Shrinagar is not that replacement :) However worn with the Laura Mercer lip treatment, I do enjoy this color. It's plummy and a bit brighter than ylbb, and not overwhelming for fair skinned. I see shimmer in the tube but don't detect it on my lips. :-/ The NARS formulation feels light on your lips.

on 2/15/2013 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oh how I have looked for you!! The perfect sheer plum mauve pink with a pop. Looks so dark in the tube, applies a berry kissed plum neutral not too cool or warm~ Gorgeous color, will definetly invest some time with this one~ Im a fair dark blonde pale with NC25 skin so this might be much lighter or pink fuschia on more pigmented olive skinned gals~