75%
package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

I really thought I had already reviewed Five Star Royal Secret II but since I haven't I'd say it's about time! It may be past time but here goes anyway! Thankfully I found this scent early on and did stock up before it became as unattainable as a Bigfoot sighting! I actually was never aware of there having been an original RSII. Monteil's Royal Secret I knew about for sure and love but I came at this one (FSRSII) as if it were a brand new fragrance. I learned about it from another perfume lover's site in the past and this one is probably on my top 10 of all time. Powder bomb? Definitely! When I am craving powdery lush spices this is absolutely my go-to numero uno scent. I never smelled or at least recall smelling Anne Klein II but I wish I had. To me Royal Secret II is sort of a tobacco smoke vanilla rich powder blanket that just encompasses you in deliciousness. If I were in a cold clime and just feeling chilled and in need of warming, I'd don my most cuddly lounge wear and then put on some Royal Secret II and snuggle up in front of a nice warm crackling fireplace. That's the feeling I get with this fragrance. Luxurious warmth and lush powder. I'm not sure how attainable this fragrance is now after seeing it for RIDICULOUS prices on Ebay. Maybe it will be brought back someday. It should be brought back. I would join in any campaign to get this one resurrected. It's incredible. This does for me what Habanita does. It's unabashed indulgent coziness in a bottle.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

Royal Secret II is a wonderful creamy & powdery oriental, with cinnamon & vanilla. It's a lot like Coco but softer, more modern, more powder. It's also alot like Boudoir but without rose and dirty panties. RSII is just about perfect for me, and but sadly it has become difficult to find. Once available for about $15 a bottle, now it's easily three times that. If you like powdery fragrances like I do, definitely give this one a try.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

9 years ago

Royal Secret II is the perfect replacement for Anne Klein II. I love this as much as I used to love AKII before it was discontinued and the prices soared into the stratosphere on the secondary market. Best of all, it can be purchased for under $20 a bottle at some of the perfume outlet e-tailers. It smells much more expensive that it costs. So, if you're looking for something to replace AKII, Royal Secret II comes as close as you can get, IMO.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

3.0

10 years ago

Created for contemporary, elegant women Sparkling, fresh & sensual Notes of citrus, flowers & vanilla Blended with sandalwood & patchouli Recommended for casual wear

About reviewer (160 reviews)

Age30-35