SinfulColors Gogo Girl

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This light glossy red looks amazing on very pale skin! Its a tomato leaning and bright red. It is a jelly creme, slightly sheer but looks opaque with two coats. Like OPI's Big Apple Red, only lighter and I think it covers better as I need only 2 coats vs 3 for the OPI. It is very glossy too with the look of plastic on the nails.

Its an easy red to work with, I'd recommend it for a beginner, or someone who likes quality at a budget price. Application is near perfect, smooth and easy. It doesn't flood cuticles and its easy to wrap the tips as well. Its very fast drying and super shiny, so you could skip a top coat if you just want a quick color for the evening.

If you like a perfect mani and price is no object then I'd recommend other (more pricey) reds. As it has a few tiny issues that my reds from Lancome, Essie, OPI don't have. But then they cost X times more :)

1. Others say its long wearing but for me it chips on me around 24 hours later. I usually get 3 - 5 days before chips appear.

2. It does stain my nails a bit even with base coat.

3. I get alot of tiny bubbles appearing just when the 2nd coat is starts drying. This is probably just me, but I get this problem with amything by Revlon, and Sinful Colors is made by Revlon. So maybe the formula is shared by the both brands? This is the only Sinful Colors shade I've found this with and its not really that much of a problem. I just like to get my mani looking perfect and its easily disguised by applying shimmer top coat (Northern Lights, or China Glaze Fairy Dust), or a thicker gel style topcoat.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this nail polish on a whim at Walgreens since it was on sale and I didn't want to pay Essie nail polish price for a simple red for the holidays. I was surprised at what good quality it was: It went on easily, dried fast, and is a pretty red. I topped it with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails as a top coat and my nails haven't chipped since I painted them. I will be buying more Sinful Colors, great price for excellent quality.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Love this nail polish. The biggest reason I fell in love is the price. $1.00 at Christmas tree shops and other stores from Wal-mart to Target to CVS or Walgreens around $4.00. The color called Gogo Girl is a beautiful bright red color with a hint of tomato warm color. It has a strong bright shine to it, this does not have a matte finish but it is not sparkly either. The color is perfect for dress up holiday time. When you open the top and look at the nail polish you can see it does not clump and is easy to use. It really protects the nail bed and does not chip the way other polishes can. This product lasts about 5 to 6 days without a chip. One coat is not enough, you need at least 3 coats. And be prepared to wait for the layers to dry. This does not dry fast. Slow but steady wins this race. It does not come off easy, you may have to scrub a bit with nail polish remover. I have noticed with the darker brighter colors it can sometimes stain the nail under. You may need to use a base coat to prevent this. My biggest factor for liking this nail polish brand is the price. A great treat under $5.00 with some fun colors. I also like Mardi Gras (perfect for summer) Pink Forever, #920 (a neon pink) Captivate me, (wine) Let's Talk (deep blue purple) , Satin (a natural skin color tone) , Let me go (light soft purple) Charge it up (Blue) Easy going (pink based light barely there white color)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like sinful colors nail polish. It's super cheap and doesn't chip (I have really bad luck with some of Essie's and orly's polishes). This is a pretty standard red (no shimmer or glitter. Can't go wrong with a classic.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The red is too light. Had to apply it three times to get a darker look and I still can see my nail line and the little white "clouds". My least fave.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my first Sinful Colors polish, and for only two dollars I am pretty impressed. It has the finish of a jelly/creme. It's really bright, glossy, and is opaque with two coats. The color is really similar to OPI's Big Apple Red. The color looks really good against fair skin, and is great for fingers and toes.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This color is easily the brightest of the "Sinful Colors" line. I do love it the only problem is it takes a long long long time to dry so get ready to apply then put on some nail polish hehe.

I recommend and it is affordable

I am in love with this red! Blue based, no shimmer, glossy and opaque in 2 coats. A vampire would go bat-shit-crazy for this colour!!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

So I was searching for a cheap, retro red nail polish to match NYC lipstick in Retro Red, and this was one of the ones I tried. It's not *bad*, but I wasn't impressed with it anymore after I tried Wet'n'Wild Red A Good Book, which is the same kind of red, same price, but about ten times better formula and coverage. Next to each other on two nails, there's no comparison and Gogo Girl just looks sad.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

If there was such a thing as a perfect red, as in that gorgeous orange based red of Valentino dresses, then this is it my friends. And it is about $2000+ cheaper than a Valentino red dress at $1.99. Im a darker skinned girl, my skintone being exactly similar to that of Misfits Antonia Thomas, and this makes my manhands look a thousand times more delicate. It somehow amps up my usual look and it looks great on pedicures in any time of the year. The formulation is excellent, as this is a creme with absolutely no glitter but tons of shine.It is not too thick and not at all streaky. It does chip in about 4 days or so, but I use China Glaze Strong Adhension Base Coat and top it with Revlon Quick Dry top coat. With them it lasts two weeks with no chipping. At all.China Glaze Ruby pumps is or was my signature nail polish color. Now it looks too christmasey compared to this sexy color.

Popular Polishes