Palladio Beauty Tinted Lip Balm

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Palladio Beauty Tinted Lip Balm
For Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balms review

4.4

Polybutene Octyldodecanol Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Ozokerite Synthetic Wax Microcrystalline Wax Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit Cetyl Lactate Beeswax Myristyl Lactate Zea Mays (Corn) Starch Silica Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Aluminum Hydroxide Propylparaben BHT Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Wheat Germ Glycerides Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil Vanillin

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this product because I was looking for a nice tinted lip balm to use for work (lipstick is too much for me, but I have to have some colour on my fairly unpigmented lips or I'll end up looking like a zombie). I was hoping it would be a slip-into-your-pocket-and-not-have-to-look-into-a-mirror product, but I'm so disappointed! First of all, the price. I paid two arms and legs for this -- $5.50 CDN + tax at Sally's! I would normally never pay that much for a tiny tube of lip balm, but the Sally website listed it as $3.99. So deceiving! Second, this "balm" is not moisturizing AT ALL. It goes on waxy, does not absorb, and, like the reviewer below me mentioned, seems to leave my lips drier than before (they look scrunched up, if you know what I mean). If I had known this I wouldn't have paid so much for this crap! That being said, the colour payoff is nice -- I have mine in Rosey -- but it definitely does not go well with dry lips, which is what this "balm" leaves you with. The only reason I chose this over C.O. Bigelow's Rose Salve was because this is herbal and I liked the classy little packaging. But this does nothing for me whatsoever so I'm really regretting buying it, especially for the outrageous price. Will stick with a lip stain and good old' Blistex for work instead.

on 11/27/2011 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I've never had much luck with lip balms as they tend to somehow make my lips drier, which I don't quite understand. So, I've been on the hunt for a lip balm or gloss that is actually moisturizing. I've finally found it! This tinted lip balm feels wonderful on my lips and I love the colors. I bought two, one in golden pink and the other in naturally bronze. I will definitely repurchase when I finish with these! I'd like to try all the colors.

on 5/17/2011 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Very nice products. No complaints, wish they were a little cheaper, but the price is very fair.

My friend told me about them and I'm glad I took here advice!

- Genie

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I had read reviews of Palladio's tinted lip balms and decided to give them a try. I bought mine in Brownie. The color seemed to be pretty dark from the outside packaging, yet once I put it one, it gave me a very natural look. I am not big on lip products and wanted something to give me a little color without the glossiness of lip gloss. I am so in love with my new lip balm that I went back to the store and bought it in 3 more colors. They are moisturizing and look really pretty on.

on 1/2/2011 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in bronzy pink and berry. Berry is too... bright... for my skin color... It makes me look like... I've been busy...

Bronzy pink is the perfect color for me. ..
Pros...
It leaves a pretty sheen and natural color
moisturizing even in cold Chicago weather
not sticky
cons...
If applied too heavily it can look frosty and metallic.eew.
packaging... there is a lot of product in the bottom of the tube that you have to use a brush to get to, but I love it so much I am willing to do the labor and buy a few more.

on 5/30/2010 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have been looking for a lip balm that would moisturize and give my lips color without having to use lipstick all the time. This product is perfect. I purchased it in cotton candy. I do have pigmented lips so with one coat, all the product did was tone down my lips a little bit . With 2 or 3 coats, my lips had a slight pink tint to it. It goes on very smooth, not heavy, and its very moisturizing. It is also not too shiny.

I like applying my HoneyLove matte MAC lipstick on top of this lip balm. It gives my lips the perfect pink tone and the right amount of shine! My only con is the smell.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these lip balms! I have brownie and rosey....I always carry brownie with me. I like to wear something that looks natural with a little kick...lipsticks are too much for me and every lip stain i have tried doesn't seem to last more than an hour...i decided to try these out while i was at Ulta in search of a lip stain. Brownie is the perfect color for me it complements my skin tone and punches up the natural color of my lips a little bit giving them some shine too! The only complaint is that as a balm it does nothing for my lips..it actually dried them out a bit at first...I now wear chapstick underneath and it's stays on throughout my work shift. I absolutely love this color and will absolutely buy again!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I NO LONGER NEED LIPSTICK OR LIPGOSS OR ANYTHING ELSE BUT THIS!!! These are AMAZING! Ok so some of the colors look like lipstick on and some of the colors look like MLBB, it depends what color you get. Cotton Candy is more of MLBB, it's a perfect light pink color with a hint of gloss. Berry makes it look like I have lipstick on, it's a darker pink. Golden Pink is a medium pink with golden shimmer. I have Bronzy Pink too, I think I like Bronzy Pink better than Golden Pink, because Golden Pink is not as casual as Bronzy Pink but that's just my opinion, it looks different on everyone so what works for you might not work for me. It's soo hard to choose which one to wear because I love them all.

These do moisturize my lips. With these I no longer need lipstick (I hate lipstick because it doesn't moisturize) It's only $2.99. I wanna try the other colors but I think I got the best ones. Buy it, try it and fall in love with it like I did. I can't think of any cons.