Palladio Beauty Tinted Lip Balm

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Palladio Beauty Tinted Lip Balm
For Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balms review

4.7

Polybutene Octyldodecanol Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Ozokerite Synthetic Wax Microcrystalline Wax Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit Cetyl Lactate Beeswax Myristyl Lactate Zea Mays (Corn) Starch Silica Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Aluminum Hydroxide Propylparaben BHT Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Wheat Germ Glycerides Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil Vanillin

on 3/29/2013 12:22:00 PM

I'm pretty pale and my lips generally take on pigment very well. But every now and then, my lips tend to pale out and tend to make me look like a listless zombie. So I generally need some kind of lip color on a daily basis to give them a bit more life and flush. Enter this product! I have little complaints about it and what it says it can do. It imparts color, imparts moisture, and stays on my lips quite well. In fact, as the moisture absorbs into my lips, it leaves a pleasant stain (about 1-2 hours after initial application) that is quite pretty. The only problem I really have with this is that it is pigmented. Like sheer-lipstick or lip butter type of pigmented. Unlike general tinted lip balms, a noticeable amount of color comes off when you wipe your lips or drink out of a coffee cup. I still keep this around for when I want something a bit more vibrant, but I'm afraid I've conceded that I can no longer use it as a "lip balm" and keep it more as a "sheer lip color" in my makeup back.

on 9/26/2011 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Excellent quality & price! Especially when compared to Burt's Bees tinted lip balms-$7 for 4.25g, these are $4 for 7.4g!!!! Plus 9 colors to choose from vs 6, (but these ofcourse are not 100% natural) Anyways, they are superrr moisturizing & nicely pigmented (except cotton candy). My breakdown for newbies wanting to try them out:

~~Berry sheer peachy color can be MLBB for less pigmented lips
~~Brownie sheer color can be MLBB for more pigmented lips.
~~Orange is peachy orange that I don't like by itself, but LOVE it over washed out nude lippies, adds the right amount of color to what they should have been originally instead of making me look dead.
~~Champagne--is true to its name & I use it to tone down a lot of deeper/brighter lippies that I reluctantly wear otherwise.
~~Cotton Candy-almost clear, shimmer with pink undertone, only one u can throw in your bag & apply without mirror for moisture.
~~Naturally Brozne-shimmery nude
~~Golden Pink & Bronzy Pink-very different but true to their names
~~Rosey is the most pigmented pink & brightest

on 6/14/2010 6:00:00 AM

I bought this in Candy based on the good reviews here. All other colors looked too tacky on me. I am not disappointed. Its a bit pricey in my country but it was still worth it. It is a light candy pink balm with bits of shimmer. Its very sheer but still gives my lips a nice pink sheen. The shimmer is not really visible on application. It is also very moisturising. It is a good product for what it is.