Palladio Tinted Lip Balm

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Palladio Tinted Lip Balm
For Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balms review

4.3

Polybutene Octyldodecanol Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Ozokerite Synthetic Wax Microcrystalline Wax Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit Cetyl Lactate Beeswax Myristyl Lactate Zea Mays (Corn) Starch Silica Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Aluminum Hydroxide Propylparaben BHT Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Wheat Germ Glycerides Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil Vanillin

on 6/29/2012 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this tinted lip.balm awhile ago in the color cotton candy and I absolutely love it. The color is really nice, its kinda like a baby pink color and its so pretty. To my surprise it was also very moisturizing too. I am so.glad I found this because every lipstick tinted lip balm, or anything like that I could never wear because they would just dry out my lips and then the color would just come off. But not this stuff. I would buy this aging and I also plan to purchase the other colors as well.

on 6/6/2011 3:18:00 PM

Mehhhhhh.....I only bought this because it looked beautiful on a YT guru I watch. I've really got to quit buying things that YT-ers promote because they're not going to work for everyone.

I don't like the consistancy of this lip balm. It feels too thick and slippery at the same time. It's also a bit gritty IMO.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

A very moisturizing lip balm. Currently I'm using Golden Pink and it gives just the sheerest wash of pink with a nice golden sheen (For reference, I'm an NC40). I like my lipsticks, but I'm not a huge fan of it so this is a nice alternative. It's compact enough to fit in my purse or pocket like a Chapstick, it's moisturizing, shines like a gloss, and colors like a lipstick. There's no detectable taste. I did minus a lippie because the consistency is a bit soft, not like your average lip balm. If you apply it with a lot of pressure, it could dent this balm. It doesn't affect the product itself. I think I'll pick up more shades at Sally's. With that said, I'll definitely purchase more.

I bought this in two shades: golden pink and champagne. I love champagne. It's a great nude color to the lips that's moisturizing, with great texture, and hardly any shimmer. Although, I'm on the fence about golden pink. While the color is gorgeous, I didn't like the shimmer. After wearing golden pink for a few hours, I noticed my lips were starting to feel dry and even peel. Champagne wasn't like that for me. Maybe it was the shimmer my lips didn't like..

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS!!! i tried so many lip products and i just bought it in brownie shade. It's not brown at all it's a really nice reddish color that compliments my natural lip color. It's just sooo good and nice. i highly recommend this lip balm. it's the best lip balm with real color that compliments my lips.
-----edit----------------------
it's good but doesnt seem to moisturize enough. my inner lips still somehow feels chapped

on 3/8/2011 3:19:00 PM

Holy moly, this stuff is amazing. I got this in golden pink and it is the cutest color ever. Texture is great, pigmentation is awesome, can't detect a scent/flavor at all. Super moisturizing too. Will definately repurchase in many colors.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I must say that I LOVE THESE! They are moisturizing and they give off wonderful color. My favorite shade is in Bronzed Pink. It reminds me a lot of MAC Viva Glam V. It is perfect for everyday wear! They last forever as well! I have had mine going on a year and a half now! I never thought to do a review on them because they are one of those things that slips under the radar but TOTALLY shouldn't. Also I like the fact that they are herbal. I am trying to make an effort to use all natural skincare!

on 4/16/2010 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

THESE ARE PERFECT! My search for the perfect sheer, moist, glossy, tinted lip balm is over. Such a wonderful color variety too:

Rosey - MLBB fresh Spring rose (very sheer)

Brownie - MLBB perfect rosey-brown (very sheer)

Cotton Candy - sheerest light pink (barely visible)

Champagne - light beige frost (not so sheer)

Naturally Bronze - opaque flat nude (no shimmer)

Golden Pink - frosty bronzed pink, looks seashell-peach

Berry - sheer peach, honestly

The only color I didn't buy was Orange. These are all beautiful depending on individual tastes in color & skintone. Only $4 at the drugstore. They come in black standard lip balm packaging, which I prefer. No SPF is great for me as sunscreen dries out my lips & my purpose is to keep my lips moist & dewy.

I love these tinted lip balms. They're great. Would absolutely repurchase.