Palladio Beauty Tinted Lip Balm

Palladio Beauty Tinted Lip Balm
For Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balms review

Price: $

Price: $

Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ozokerite, Synthetic Wax, BeesWax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Propylparaben, Pentaerithrityl Tetradibutyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, BHT, Vanillin, Wheat Germ Glycerides, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.May Contain: Red 7 Lake (CI15850), Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Carmine (CI75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140), Red 6 Lake (CI15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Silica , Mica (CI77019), Blue 1 Lake (CI42090).

on 1/10/2011 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This was an impulse buy for me. I thought it might be fun, and I usually wear lipstick, so something sheerer might be nice for once. I bought mine in the color cotton candy, which is a very light sparkly pink. It suits me. The most surprising factor of this product, though, was that it is incredibly moisturizing. I never expected to say this, but I think I might like it better than Burt's Bees lipbalm (although they work wonderfully together). This has become my go-to lip balm, and I'm actually almost out. This is a true testament to the product, given that I've only had it for about a month and hardly ever use up lip balms normally. Definitely going to buy more :)

on 5/17/2010 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I love these lip balms because they are very moisturizing, not sticky or drying, and they make a good replacement for some of my beloved but discontinued Aromaleigh products. They're also very affordable, usually around $3-4 for regular price. I got them on sale at Ulta.

I have pale, warm skin and fairly light lips, and got this lip balm in 3 shades: Orange, Berry, and Rosey.

Orange is a very sheer orange, no noticeable pink tones. It adds just a hint of warmth to my lips which I like, but would likely be too sheer for darkly pigmented lips.

Rosey is the most pigmented of these 3 and is a medium to dark pink. I'd actually call it more of a berry pink than rose, and I think it's neutral enough to work on most skintones. It's fairly dramatic on me (at least for a tinted balm) but is still wearable. It'd probably be a good MLBB for some people with darker lips.

Berry is not a berry color at all IMO, but is actually a lovely shade of peachy-pink! (Which was a pleasant surprise for me since I love peachy-pinks!) These balms are packaged in black plastic tubes so you can't see the color of the product until you break the seal. At my local Ulta there were two tubes labeled Berry, but each had a different color on the label -- I bought the one with a medium pink label, but there was another tube with a brown-pink label. Neither label looked like the color of the actual product in my tube, so I don't know if they changed the color or just the label...

Overall, great product for a great price, but I wish they were packaged in clear tubes so you can see the color better!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these lip balms! I have brownie and rosey....I always carry brownie with me. I like to wear something that looks natural with a little kick...lipsticks are too much for me and every lip stain i have tried doesn't seem to last more than an hour...i decided to try these out while i was at Ulta in search of a lip stain. Brownie is the perfect color for me it complements my skin tone and punches up the natural color of my lips a little bit giving them some shine too! The only complaint is that as a balm it does nothing for my lips..it actually dried them out a bit at first...I now wear chapstick underneath and it's stays on throughout my work shift. I absolutely love this color and will absolutely buy again!