Palladio Beauty Tinted Lip Balm

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Palladio Beauty Tinted Lip Balm
For Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balms review

3.9

Polybutene Octyldodecanol Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Ozokerite Synthetic Wax Microcrystalline Wax Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit Cetyl Lactate Beeswax Myristyl Lactate Zea Mays (Corn) Starch Silica Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Aluminum Hydroxide Propylparaben BHT Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Wheat Germ Glycerides Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil Vanillin

on 7/14/2017 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in Berry, which is a medium pink.

This tinted lip balm adds a lot more color than other "tinted" lip balms I've used. I usually expect a lip balm to be very sheer, but this adds more than just a hint of color, which is nice when I want my lips to have some sort of pigment to them but don't feel like doing the careful application of a lipstick.

It feels nice on my lips and moisturizing. However the staying power is not great, but I think that's to be expected with the color of any tinted lip balm.

There is a very light scent but definitely nothing overpowering/lingering. Barely noticeable.

I would buy this again because it's convenient for those lazy makeup days.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Obsessed! I bought a bunch of these on a whim when they were clearanced out for around $1 a piece at Ulta. Didn't have high expectations, since the testers didn't look like they were very hydrating. However, I've fallen in love with the Rosey shade! It's a gorgeous shade of sheer, glowy, pinkish red on me. It makes my sallow NC20 skin look more vibrant. I do wish it would last longer on me, but I can't complain.

on 1/10/2012 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this today at Sally's in Cotton Candy and I love it! I am very low maintainance when it comes to my lips and I pretty much only use chap stick. They are very moisturizing and last. You don't even need a mirror! Its pretty well pigmented for a tinted lip balm too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is very waxy, and rubs off all over the place. It's more balm than tint.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS!!! i tried so many lip products and i just bought it in brownie shade. It's not brown at all it's a really nice reddish color that compliments my natural lip color. It's just sooo good and nice. i highly recommend this lip balm. it's the best lip balm with real color that compliments my lips.
-----edit----------------------
it's good but doesnt seem to moisturize enough. my inner lips still somehow feels chapped

on 11/23/2010 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I bought mine in golden pink and berry. Shade berry is nothing like a berry, it is extremely orangey coral and looks awful on my lips. After trying that one I wish I had fell in love with the golden pink but no, it's just like extremely shimmery gold lipstick and it looks so unnatural on me. I think I'm going to use these as over-night treatments since they are very moisturizing - which is the only thing I like about these lip balms. I didn't fall in love with these but I will always love my Burt's Bees lip shimmers in Peony and Caramel!

on 8/13/2010 5:04:00 PM

Yep, these are good! I finally made it into Sally to pick one up. I ended up with Rosey which turns out isn't the best shade for me but it is beautiful. It's more of a berry to me than Rose yet it's not reading cool toned on me at all. I would call it neutral. It seems highly pigmented, more than I expected and I see from other reviews this color in particular is more pigmented than the others. It's definitely on the darker side and I'm not sure this is a "swipe and go" color but it's certainly very pretty. I'm going back for Berry and maybe Orange too.

These feel great on the lips! I agree they are similar to Buttershines but less greasy maybe. I adore Tarte 24/7 and these balms are much slicker and "balmier" than those (which can be good or bad depending on what you like I guess.) They seem to be pretty moisturizing.

For $4 these are a steal and rival a lot of higher priced products IMO. You should try them!

OMFG, I CAN'T EXPRESS ENOUGH LOVE FOR THIS PRODUCT. I've used other chapsticks that seem to just make my lips even DRIER, as weird as it sounds. No matter how much I layer on, I get that nasty, greasy feeling, and they are just not moisturizing and hydrating enough. I got this in the rosey color, and its PHENOMENAL. I swear, I only need about 1-2 swipes on my lips, and it gives me the most natural, flushing pink color. Some people that meet me for the first time have commented on how pink my lips are...and that makes me a happy girl, no one has to know that I am using something on my lips. I love that it's tinted, I'm not a big fan of glosses and lipsticks...in fact I've never bought any. The only ones I have are the ones that I receive as gifts. SCREW THOSE, PALLADIO TINTED LIP BALM, FTW. Oh, did I mention how pigmented it is and that one will probably last me A VERY LONG TIME? I absolutely adore this product, hands down.

on 5/19/2010 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG HG HG! These tinted lip balms are perfect. They moisturize like really high quality lip balm, and at the same time offer a TON of tint. If you apply one sheer coat you'll get a sheer wash of color, but with two or more coats it easily looks almost like lipstick-grade color (without looking dry like many lipsticks do). I have it in Rosey which is the most red color. Haven't tried other shades because I pretty much stick to red tinted lips, but this is such a great product I might try a new shade at some point. So cheap too, at $3-4, and one tube lasts a long time. I really love this product-- I have a mini panic attack every time I misplace it, and I'm not even a lip product person! Before this all I would use was Dr. Pepper lipsmacker because it also has a slight red tint. This is sooo much better though. Most tinted lip balms I've tried were failures because the pigment didn't mix well with the balmy texture of the product, resulting in the color not applying smoothly. But these are PERFECT! I would be happy with this as my only lip product for the rest of my life. So glad I found out about these on EmilyNoel83's youtube channel!

on 5/14/2010 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I recently started getting into drugstore products because I'm just sick of paying so much money for high end brands. And I've been discovering some drugstore brands are still great quality but I never was crazy about Palladio after trying their herbal lipgloss and their rice powder. But I tried these when I actually saw a testers at Ulta which never happens with drugstore brands. To my surprise it went on smoothly and gave me perfect sheer color. I tried the champagne which was one of the few tests they had out. It's a nice shimmery beige color, like the name suggests. It almost looks like I have a light layer of sheer lipstick on, the color is that good. And the texture of the lip balm reminds me of a lip butter, smooth and moisturizing. I wish it lasted a little longer on my lips moisture-wise but it's not bad. I also picked this up in the lightest pink shade they had, I think it was called cotton candy. I prefer the champagne but the pink's okay too.