Palladio Beauty Tinted Lip Balm

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Palladio Beauty Tinted Lip Balm
For Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balms review

3.9

Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ozokerite, Synthetic Wax, BeesWax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Propylparaben, Pentaerithrityl Tetradibutyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, BHT, Vanillin, Wheat Germ Glycerides, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.May Contain: Red 7 Lake (CI15850), Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Carmine (CI75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140), Red 6 Lake (CI15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Silica , Mica (CI77019), Blue 1 Lake (CI42090).

on 7/14/2017 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in Berry, which is a medium pink.

This tinted lip balm adds a lot more color than other "tinted" lip balms I've used. I usually expect a lip balm to be very sheer, but this adds more than just a hint of color, which is nice when I want my lips to have some sort of pigment to them but don't feel like doing the careful application of a lipstick.

It feels nice on my lips and moisturizing. However the staying power is not great, but I think that's to be expected with the color of any tinted lip balm.

There is a very light scent but definitely nothing overpowering/lingering. Barely noticeable.

I would buy this again because it's convenient for those lazy makeup days.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Obsessed! I bought a bunch of these on a whim when they were clearanced out for around $1 a piece at Ulta. Didn't have high expectations, since the testers didn't look like they were very hydrating. However, I've fallen in love with the Rosey shade! It's a gorgeous shade of sheer, glowy, pinkish red on me. It makes my sallow NC20 skin look more vibrant. I do wish it would last longer on me, but I can't complain.

on 1/30/2014 4:43:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

i love the low maintenance of tinted balms, but could never quite find the right color that didn't clash with my pale olive skin (too pink) or look too brown (hello, 90's).

i bought this lip balm in "brownie" (rose w/slight brown undertone, a good mlbb for me) and "rosey" (rose with deep pink tones). they are both pretty subtle with one coat. nicely pigmented, so 2-3 swipes give noticeable color.

the scent is barely detectable, which is great if you're not a fan of that mint/menthol tingle lip balms typically have.

on 1/10/2012 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this today at Sally's in Cotton Candy and I love it! I am very low maintainance when it comes to my lips and I pretty much only use chap stick. They are very moisturizing and last. You don't even need a mirror! Its pretty well pigmented for a tinted lip balm too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is very waxy, and rubs off all over the place. It's more balm than tint.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS!!! i tried so many lip products and i just bought it in brownie shade. It's not brown at all it's a really nice reddish color that compliments my natural lip color. It's just sooo good and nice. i highly recommend this lip balm. it's the best lip balm with real color that compliments my lips.
-----edit----------------------
it's good but doesnt seem to moisturize enough. my inner lips still somehow feels chapped

on 11/23/2010 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I bought mine in golden pink and berry. Shade berry is nothing like a berry, it is extremely orangey coral and looks awful on my lips. After trying that one I wish I had fell in love with the golden pink but no, it's just like extremely shimmery gold lipstick and it looks so unnatural on me. I think I'm going to use these as over-night treatments since they are very moisturizing - which is the only thing I like about these lip balms. I didn't fall in love with these but I will always love my Burt's Bees lip shimmers in Peony and Caramel!

on 8/13/2010 5:04:00 PM

Yep, these are good! I finally made it into Sally to pick one up. I ended up with Rosey which turns out isn't the best shade for me but it is beautiful. It's more of a berry to me than Rose yet it's not reading cool toned on me at all. I would call it neutral. It seems highly pigmented, more than I expected and I see from other reviews this color in particular is more pigmented than the others. It's definitely on the darker side and I'm not sure this is a "swipe and go" color but it's certainly very pretty. I'm going back for Berry and maybe Orange too.

These feel great on the lips! I agree they are similar to Buttershines but less greasy maybe. I adore Tarte 24/7 and these balms are much slicker and "balmier" than those (which can be good or bad depending on what you like I guess.) They seem to be pretty moisturizing.

For $4 these are a steal and rival a lot of higher priced products IMO. You should try them!

OMFG, I CAN'T EXPRESS ENOUGH LOVE FOR THIS PRODUCT. I've used other chapsticks that seem to just make my lips even DRIER, as weird as it sounds. No matter how much I layer on, I get that nasty, greasy feeling, and they are just not moisturizing and hydrating enough. I got this in the rosey color, and its PHENOMENAL. I swear, I only need about 1-2 swipes on my lips, and it gives me the most natural, flushing pink color. Some people that meet me for the first time have commented on how pink my lips are...and that makes me a happy girl, no one has to know that I am using something on my lips. I love that it's tinted, I'm not a big fan of glosses and lipsticks...in fact I've never bought any. The only ones I have are the ones that I receive as gifts. SCREW THOSE, PALLADIO TINTED LIP BALM, FTW. Oh, did I mention how pigmented it is and that one will probably last me A VERY LONG TIME? I absolutely adore this product, hands down.

on 5/19/2010 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG HG HG! These tinted lip balms are perfect. They moisturize like really high quality lip balm, and at the same time offer a TON of tint. If you apply one sheer coat you'll get a sheer wash of color, but with two or more coats it easily looks almost like lipstick-grade color (without looking dry like many lipsticks do). I have it in Rosey which is the most red color. Haven't tried other shades because I pretty much stick to red tinted lips, but this is such a great product I might try a new shade at some point. So cheap too, at $3-4, and one tube lasts a long time. I really love this product-- I have a mini panic attack every time I misplace it, and I'm not even a lip product person! Before this all I would use was Dr. Pepper lipsmacker because it also has a slight red tint. This is sooo much better though. Most tinted lip balms I've tried were failures because the pigment didn't mix well with the balmy texture of the product, resulting in the color not applying smoothly. But these are PERFECT! I would be happy with this as my only lip product for the rest of my life. So glad I found out about these on EmilyNoel83's youtube channel!