Palladio Beauty Tinted Lip Balm

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Palladio Beauty Tinted Lip Balm
For Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balms review

4.9

Polybutene Octyldodecanol Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Ozokerite Synthetic Wax Microcrystalline Wax Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit Cetyl Lactate Beeswax Myristyl Lactate Zea Mays (Corn) Starch Silica Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Aluminum Hydroxide Propylparaben BHT Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Wheat Germ Glycerides Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil Vanillin

on 3/29/2013 12:22:00 PM

I'm pretty pale and my lips generally take on pigment very well. But every now and then, my lips tend to pale out and tend to make me look like a listless zombie. So I generally need some kind of lip color on a daily basis to give them a bit more life and flush. Enter this product! I have little complaints about it and what it says it can do. It imparts color, imparts moisture, and stays on my lips quite well. In fact, as the moisture absorbs into my lips, it leaves a pleasant stain (about 1-2 hours after initial application) that is quite pretty. The only problem I really have with this is that it is pigmented. Like sheer-lipstick or lip butter type of pigmented. Unlike general tinted lip balms, a noticeable amount of color comes off when you wipe your lips or drink out of a coffee cup. I still keep this around for when I want something a bit more vibrant, but I'm afraid I've conceded that I can no longer use it as a "lip balm" and keep it more as a "sheer lip color" in my makeup back.

on 6/29/2012 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this tinted lip.balm awhile ago in the color cotton candy and I absolutely love it. The color is really nice, its kinda like a baby pink color and its so pretty. To my surprise it was also very moisturizing too. I am so.glad I found this because every lipstick tinted lip balm, or anything like that I could never wear because they would just dry out my lips and then the color would just come off. But not this stuff. I would buy this aging and I also plan to purchase the other colors as well.

on 7/24/2011 7:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have this in Rosey and I love it! I have very pigmented lips, so adding this helps me look more put together.

First off, yes its a bit expensive for a lip balm ($3.59 at Sally's). I do not like a colorless lipbalm, I like color and a bit of sparkle too. These are perfect. I have the golden pink (frosty rose color) and bronzy pink ( wonderful when doing a "summer" face, little bronzer, liner and mascara and this....sooo pretty) but the best thing is they are moisturizing and don't feel waxy or very greasy. I am going to get a few more, they can easily be used as a lipstick, just layer a little more on. I'm loving Sally's more and more these days =)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I had read reviews of Palladio's tinted lip balms and decided to give them a try. I bought mine in Brownie. The color seemed to be pretty dark from the outside packaging, yet once I put it one, it gave me a very natural look. I am not big on lip products and wanted something to give me a little color without the glossiness of lip gloss. I am so in love with my new lip balm that I went back to the store and bought it in 3 more colors. They are moisturizing and look really pretty on.

on 6/14/2010 6:00:00 AM

I bought this in Candy based on the good reviews here. All other colors looked too tacky on me. I am not disappointed. Its a bit pricey in my country but it was still worth it. It is a light candy pink balm with bits of shimmer. Its very sheer but still gives my lips a nice pink sheen. The shimmer is not really visible on application. It is also very moisturising. It is a good product for what it is.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I actually picked up 2 of these today at my local Harmon Beauty Supply store. I have recently been starting to use organic, herbal and natural only make-up products (which have been incredible for my skin and whole self). I am more concerned to use these kinds on my mouth and simple eye makeups - sticking mainly to moisturizers and keeping my skin powder/foundation free. Anyways, back to the main point. I saw these and got so excited, because they came in colors and..just...wow. Jackpot! I got Champagne and Golden Pink to start with....incredible scent, amazing texture, natural ingredients and the colors are sheer-ish (but def. DO show up). These are such beautiful pieces of lip balm gold, I can't even tell you. I especially like that you can throw it on without a mirror like a regular clear LB and look amazing and un-messy. I plan to get all colors and toss my other crappy high-priced lipsticks. Get these, you will NOT be disappointed!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I NO LONGER NEED LIPSTICK OR LIPGOSS OR ANYTHING ELSE BUT THIS!!! These are AMAZING! Ok so some of the colors look like lipstick on and some of the colors look like MLBB, it depends what color you get. Cotton Candy is more of MLBB, it's a perfect light pink color with a hint of gloss. Berry makes it look like I have lipstick on, it's a darker pink. Golden Pink is a medium pink with golden shimmer. I have Bronzy Pink too, I think I like Bronzy Pink better than Golden Pink, because Golden Pink is not as casual as Bronzy Pink but that's just my opinion, it looks different on everyone so what works for you might not work for me. It's soo hard to choose which one to wear because I love them all.

These do moisturize my lips. With these I no longer need lipstick (I hate lipstick because it doesn't moisturize) It's only $2.99. I wanna try the other colors but I think I got the best ones. Buy it, try it and fall in love with it like I did. I can't think of any cons.

I purchased a few of the Palladio Tinted Lip Balms from my local Sally's about a month ago--one in Golden Pink, one in Bronzy Pink and one in Brownie ... These things have got to be the coolest things since sliced bread! I've been using Bobbie Brown's TLB for a while, now--picking it up here and there wherever I can ... It costs me about $18 a tube, so I was psyched to try Palladio's for $3.99 a piece.

Every color I bought was stunning. (If I could swatch them, I would.) I tend to like some shimmer on my lips, so Bronzy Pink and Golden Pink are my personal favorites. They nailed the shade of Bronzy Pink on the outer packaging. Unfortunately, on the Golden Pink, they were unable to capture the gold tint. At first glance I thought I was going to have a kisser full of glitter, but the shimmer is actually super creamy and blends right into the shade. It really is beautiful and was PERFECT for my holiday styles!

To my surprise, I found Palladio's TLB to be more pigmented than Bobbie Brown's. They also wear just as long and are super hydrating. (I reapply lip gloss and lipstick just about everytime I remember I have it in my purse, because as they dry, my lips normally dry along with them ... I found myself backing off with this product.)

All in all, I'm in love with Palladio's TLB and can't wait to try more of their cosmetics, now!

(P.S. I went back to Sally's about a week later to buy a couple more and found them to be on sale for $2.99 ... I ended up buying the other 6 colors. There are 9 total.)