Palladio Beauty Tinted Lip Balm

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Palladio Beauty Tinted Lip Balm
For Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balms review

4.6

Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ozokerite, Synthetic Wax, BeesWax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Propylparaben, Pentaerithrityl Tetradibutyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, BHT, Vanillin, Wheat Germ Glycerides, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.May Contain: Red 7 Lake (CI15850), Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Carmine (CI75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140), Red 6 Lake (CI15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Silica , Mica (CI77019), Blue 1 Lake (CI42090).

on 3/29/2013 12:22:00 PM

I'm pretty pale and my lips generally take on pigment very well. But every now and then, my lips tend to pale out and tend to make me look like a listless zombie. So I generally need some kind of lip color on a daily basis to give them a bit more life and flush. Enter this product! I have little complaints about it and what it says it can do. It imparts color, imparts moisture, and stays on my lips quite well. In fact, as the moisture absorbs into my lips, it leaves a pleasant stain (about 1-2 hours after initial application) that is quite pretty. The only problem I really have with this is that it is pigmented. Like sheer-lipstick or lip butter type of pigmented. Unlike general tinted lip balms, a noticeable amount of color comes off when you wipe your lips or drink out of a coffee cup. I still keep this around for when I want something a bit more vibrant, but I'm afraid I've conceded that I can no longer use it as a "lip balm" and keep it more as a "sheer lip color" in my makeup back.

on 9/21/2012 5:33:00 PM

I wanted something I could just pull out of my pocket and slather on without thinking about how it looks. This tinted balm is great! I bought it in Brownie, which is a very pretty and natural brown pink. The colors are sheer, so I wouldn't worry about getting a garish shade. It moisturizes very well and stays put for a while.

on 6/18/2012 4:28:00 PM

WOW!!!! I really couldn't be any happier with these tinted lip balms. Keep in mind that I am a person who has a very DIFFICULT time finding lipsticks and glosses that agree with me. What I mean by that is that I am not really a lipstick person but more of a gloss person. However, most colors don't suit me too well. Lipsticks are either too matte or have too much color and most lip glosses are either too sheer and come out looking clear on my lips no matter what. I simply ADORED Mac Lip Gelee in "Straight to the head" but unfortunately it was a limited edition and no longer available. With that said I have been searching and searching for the perfect color for my lips. After reading the great reviews regarding the Palladio tinted lip balms I was very leery. I have never worn a tinted lip balm in my life and I just assumed that they were very sheer colors that would be no different than a clear gloss. I headed out to my local Sally's today and purchased 3 colors: Golden Pink, Bronzy Pink and Cotton Candy. I held my breath when I applied them and hoped for the best. WOW!!! I was pleasantly surprised. The Golden Pink is my favorite color. It's looks just like the name. Pink with golden shimmer. I happen to be a person who LOVES shimmer so this wasn't a problem for me. I tried on the other 2 colors and they are nice too. These balms are not too sheer but pigmented just right. They are like a cross between a lipstick and a gloss. The texture is not thick, goopy or sticky but very moisturizing. A lot of ladies have been complaining about the staying power of these, but what I did first prior to applying them was apply one coat of "Sealed with a Kiss", lipstick sealant. This is an item that can also be purchased at Sally's. It gave these balms HOURS of staying power without being too dry. The colors really do agree with my skin tone which is a relief and I plan to purchase these again and again!! Kudos to PALLADIO!! They hit these out of the ballpark. :)

on 12/2/2010 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

These are great lip balms. No fragrance, taste or sticky/tacky feel.

I have the Brownie and Rosy, both have no shimmer etc., just very pretty shine and a little bit of color. I prefer these to lip glosses.

One of the best tinted lip balms I have ever used. I usually use MAC's lip conditioner but find it soo drying. I've also used a few other tinted lip balms from the drugstore and find them equally drying or too shimmery. Palladio's tinted lip balm is probably one of the best I've tried. Not drying at all and super moisturizing with a good color pay off(especially in the berry shades).