Palladio Beauty Tinted Lip Balm

Filtered by age: 36-43
Palladio Beauty Tinted Lip Balm
For Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balms review

4.3

Polybutene Octyldodecanol Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Ozokerite Synthetic Wax Microcrystalline Wax Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit Cetyl Lactate Beeswax Myristyl Lactate Zea Mays (Corn) Starch Silica Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Aluminum Hydroxide Propylparaben BHT Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Wheat Germ Glycerides Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil Vanillin

on 4/16/2012 10:07:00 AM

After seeing these in both Ulta and at Sally's I decided to give them a try--I bought several colors, including bronzy pink, golden pink, cotton candy, and sangria--and LOVED how creamy and actually how much pigment there was for an inexpensive lip balm--and the staying power was pretty decent, too. I have to say my favorite was the golden pink, a nice goldish pinky hue that pops :) the bronzy pink is nice, too. Would definitely keep these as a staple in the hot, humid months in South Florida. If you're thinking of trying them, go ahead--you won't be disappointed. Cheaper than the Revlon lip butters, and IMO nicer colors, too!

on 2/18/2012 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I was looking for a nice, unfragranced, moisturizing and quite pigmented lip balm but was never satisfied until I got Palladio Tinted Lip Balm. I have dry lips and most lip balms (even Korres Lip Butters) were too drying, too fragranced or not pigmented enough on my already fairly pink pigmented lips.
Palladio isn't available overhere so I had to order from eBay. I chose Brownie because I read it's a great dupe for Clinique Almost Lipstick Black Honey and although I love the colour of Black Honey, the Almost Lipstick formula unfortunately is too drying.
I'm not disappointed! Smooth texture, unfragranced, moisturizing and incredibly pigmented. Brownie is a MLBB sheer, slightly brownish red. Nothing too brown, red or pink; just right. This colour has even more "oomph" than Black Honey yet looks natural (I'm a neutral toned NW/NC10). Just like Liv Tyler's lips as Arwen in "Lord of The Rings" (she wore Black Honey in that movie).
I've been wearing it every day since I got it, ignoring all of my other lipsticks & lip glosses.
So I most definately will repurchase despite it being slightly expensive for a lip balm having to order from abroad. I think I'll just need to stock up on this;-) Highly recommended!

on 11/27/2011 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I've never had much luck with lip balms as they tend to somehow make my lips drier, which I don't quite understand. So, I've been on the hunt for a lip balm or gloss that is actually moisturizing. I've finally found it! This tinted lip balm feels wonderful on my lips and I love the colors. I bought two, one in golden pink and the other in naturally bronze. I will definitely repurchase when I finish with these! I'd like to try all the colors.

on 5/17/2011 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Very nice products. No complaints, wish they were a little cheaper, but the price is very fair.

My friend told me about them and I'm glad I took here advice!

- Genie

on 11/23/2010 5:03:00 PM

I bought two of these in Brownie and Orange. They both really suit my warm skin tone. Brownie is a rosey-bronze, slightly darker than lips color, flattering and simple. Orange is a peachy gold that will definitely turn orange on cool toned skin, but on my light warm skin was like a glistening creamsicle and really woke up my blue-green eyes, too.

As for moisturizing, these also work very well. A lot of balms end up drying my lips and making them peel. These Palladio balms didn't do that at all. They were smooth without being waxy or sloppy wet. They last a good bit of time (2 hours or so) before they fade off. The color lasts the same length of time.

I bought these at Ulta at a buy one get one half off sale, total price: $6.00. I will buy again, but will look at Sally Beauty Supply for an even cheaper price. But these are worth it. They're right up there with my Bonne Bell Dr. Pepper lipsmacker for all around great tinted lip balm.

on 8/13/2010 5:04:00 PM

Yep, these are good! I finally made it into Sally to pick one up. I ended up with Rosey which turns out isn't the best shade for me but it is beautiful. It's more of a berry to me than Rose yet it's not reading cool toned on me at all. I would call it neutral. It seems highly pigmented, more than I expected and I see from other reviews this color in particular is more pigmented than the others. It's definitely on the darker side and I'm not sure this is a "swipe and go" color but it's certainly very pretty. I'm going back for Berry and maybe Orange too.

These feel great on the lips! I agree they are similar to Buttershines but less greasy maybe. I adore Tarte 24/7 and these balms are much slicker and "balmier" than those (which can be good or bad depending on what you like I guess.) They seem to be pretty moisturizing.

For $4 these are a steal and rival a lot of higher priced products IMO. You should try them!

on 6/14/2010 12:44:00 PM

I really like this product. Tinted lip balms are a favorite of mine for everyday wear. I currently have the "Bronzy Pink" in rotation. It's a great color for summer, more bronze than pink without being brown, with a nice level of shimmer. It does what a lip balm is supposed to do and gives me a nice kick of color too.

on 5/24/2010 5:05:00 PM

I love this lip balm and at $3.99 a pop its an affordable luxury to have them in lots of colors. Great pigment and comfortable wear- not waxy at all. I love the Golden Pink- excellent dupe for Nars Orgasm.

on 5/21/2010 2:30:00 PM

I have this in Rosey and Brownie, which both have a creamy sheen (no frost). Nice color payoff for a tinted lip balm, basically a sheer lipstick with moisture. Requires re-app every couple of hours but since it looks like a lip balm instead of a lipstick, I feel free to apply it anywhere--for instance on the trail with my hiking buddies-- without feeling ridiculous for putting "makeup" on in public. For me, Rosey is almost like raspberry (pinky rose with a blue undertone) except a bit lighter. A nice fresh color except I think it's a bit "young" for me. Brownie is more sophisticated, a pinky-brown. Both feel smooth on my lips. Also have Orange which is more sheer, not crazy about the color because it doesn't layer well with my berry toned lips.

on 4/16/2010 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

THESE ARE PERFECT! My search for the perfect sheer, moist, glossy, tinted lip balm is over. Such a wonderful color variety too:

Rosey - MLBB fresh Spring rose (very sheer)

Brownie - MLBB perfect rosey-brown (very sheer)

Cotton Candy - sheerest light pink (barely visible)

Champagne - light beige frost (not so sheer)

Naturally Bronze - opaque flat nude (no shimmer)

Golden Pink - frosty bronzed pink, looks seashell-peach

Berry - sheer peach, honestly

The only color I didn't buy was Orange. These are all beautiful depending on individual tastes in color & skintone. Only $4 at the drugstore. They come in black standard lip balm packaging, which I prefer. No SPF is great for me as sunscreen dries out my lips & my purpose is to keep my lips moist & dewy.

I love these tinted lip balms. They're great. Would absolutely repurchase.