Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt
24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/28/2015 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This eyeliner is a nice dark brown, although it is almost black, which might not work for some people. I was not sure about the sparkles, but they grew on me. The eyeliner is very creamy and easy to apply. There is no smudging tool, but smudging this liner either tends to take it off or make it very messy, which makes a smoky eye difficult. The eyeliner does have great staying power, but did flake a little bit, especially on lower lashes so cleaning before applying mascara is a must.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Finally acquired this through a swap! I have to say that I still prefer Stash because of the complexity and lack of glitter, but am certainly not disappointed with Corrupt. It's got the same smooth texture as the other 24/7s and lasts forever. It works well in the waterline, too. I didn't know that these were soooo tiny (smaller than the minis that come in palettes, I think?) and would love to have a full-sized of this. I definitely prefer this over Bourbon, which looks weird on me. How similar is Corrupt to the new Whiskey color that was just released?