Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt
24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I really like this shade, though the description says "dark metallic reddish brown shimmer with silver micro-sparkle" I find the brown to be more cool-toned.
Looks great with everyday neutral looks.

Would repurchase.
Price point isnt the greatest ($24CAD, but I figure when its splurge time and I'm all out)

on 3/21/2014 10:00:00 PM

I was excited when I got Corrupt and Zero as a double-ended pencil in a gifted kit from JC Penney Sephora. Unfortunately I am a little weirded out by my disappointment-- I have heard so many awesome things about these. I thought that maybe this double ended version is not as good quality as the full-size version... but in that regard, I'd think it should be as good as or better than its full-size counterpart, since Sephora uses these kits to market their full-size products.

Anyway in short, my experience with this Glide On liner is "Glide on, slide off." I used a eye primer with Corrupt, but by the end of the day, it had just melted off my eye.

I love the smooth creamy texture of Corrupt, but I think it also the downside for me.
(Alternatively, the Zero side is kind of hard. I don't have wrinkly eyelids, but I felt like this tugged on my eyelids.)

What a weird disappointment. Would not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am in the minority with this product. I got this in a kit at Sephora inside JCPenney so it was part of a great deal and I looked forward to trying this liner out as well as the others that had been included. I find that Urban Decay pencils are mediocre and I seem to prefer other brands like Too Faced, NARS, Make Up Forever, and MAC. The glitter particles irriated my eyes and I wouldn't recommend this for fellow contact lens wearers. I feel like Milani works just as well, is much more affordable, and it doesn't contain any glitter. I will not repurchase.

on 5/3/2013 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I so love this brown eyeliner! It has just a hint of sparkle. As usual for UD liners they go on smooth and stay put (with a primer).

on 2/12/2011 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my new favorite brown eyeliner! It's a darker, redder, more coppery brown than Bourbon and looks stunning with my particular shade of brown eyes. I really hope Urban Decay makes this available permanently. Like all 24/7 liners, it applies beautifully and lasts forever. LOVE IT. Dare I say, HG status? I think I do!

ETA: This shade is included in the 15th anniversary set of 24/7 pencils! Full size, people!

on 12/15/2010 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my everyday liner. It is a cross between Bourbon and Zero. It is a dark brown with sparkle. I hope that they make this in a full size soon.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I purchased the 24/7 liner in zero and it does not last on the waterline AT ALL, not to mention its really not very black. My eyes can be a little watery but even cheap drug store liners last longer than this UD liner did. Definitely a waste of money and I will not repurchase. The only reason i am giving it two lippies is that its good for smudging on the lid and under the eye.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

A sexy colour for my dark brown eyes. Love the contrast and it is so smooth and glides on easily.

Definitely one of my collection

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been reaching for this color over and over since I purchased the super stash. I went online to purchase it in full size and of course, it isn't available in full size. AAAHHHHH!!! Hopefully they release this soon cause this little pencil ain't gonna last long. Love it. Beautiful and much preferred to their other brown Bourbon.

This is a HG brown eyeliner, I can't get enough of it. It is very smooth and creamy, so it goes fast, but it will last all day long, and it is such a beautiful shade of brown, I love it.