Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt
24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

My go to eyeliner. I've gone through about five of these. My favorite brown liner. It has a hint of sparkle for something a little different. It's almost black shade is perfect for blue eyes. It's give me definition without looking harsh.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am in the minority with this product. I got this in a kit at Sephora inside JCPenney so it was part of a great deal and I looked forward to trying this liner out as well as the others that had been included. I find that Urban Decay pencils are mediocre and I seem to prefer other brands like Too Faced, NARS, Make Up Forever, and MAC. The glitter particles irriated my eyes and I wouldn't recommend this for fellow contact lens wearers. I feel like Milani works just as well, is much more affordable, and it doesn't contain any glitter. I will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Finally acquired this through a swap! I have to say that I still prefer Stash because of the complexity and lack of glitter, but am certainly not disappointed with Corrupt. It's got the same smooth texture as the other 24/7s and lasts forever. It works well in the waterline, too. I didn't know that these were soooo tiny (smaller than the minis that come in palettes, I think?) and would love to have a full-sized of this. I definitely prefer this over Bourbon, which looks weird on me. How similar is Corrupt to the new Whiskey color that was just released?

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I purchased the 24/7 liner in zero and it does not last on the waterline AT ALL, not to mention its really not very black. My eyes can be a little watery but even cheap drug store liners last longer than this UD liner did. Definitely a waste of money and I will not repurchase. The only reason i am giving it two lippies is that its good for smudging on the lid and under the eye.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Corrupt is a gorgeous eyeliner. I have the mini from the Super Stash, but when I've used it up (and I will) I'd like a full size if they make them.
Corrupt is a neutral to cool dark brown color. The color itself is a bit metallic, by which I mean even without the bit of sparkle in it, it would still be a little on the metallic side, if that makes sense - the base isn't matte. The color is that perfect brown that just suits everyone really well. It's a very wearable color, despite the small silver glitter, which doesn't take over. The shimmer is enough to make it a bit more interesting and complex, but it's not enough to make this a loud eyeliner, or something that you would only wear when going out.
I like that Urban Decay doesn't just do glitter or no glitter, they do different amounts of glitter - Corrupt has a small amount of glitter, whereas other colors, like Oil Slick for example, have more glitter.
This eyeliner can be smudged out or just used in a solid line, and both look good. It's soft and applies very smoothly - the 24/7 eyeliners really do 'glide on'. You can have a great intensity of color if that's what you want.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

A sexy colour for my dark brown eyes. Love the contrast and it is so smooth and glides on easily.

Definitely one of my collection

on 12/18/2009 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

after all the hypes on UD liners, I decided to try it..and I have to agree with the crowds, it's my HG liner now.
I have it in corrupt, the color is medium to dark brown with just a bit of silver sparkle, perfect for workdays. the pencil goes on very smoothly, no tugging! the color payoff is great, very pigmented and most importantly, it stays a long time on my oily lids. looking forward to try another colors, definitely will repurchase!