Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt
24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/12/2011 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my new favorite brown eyeliner! It's a darker, redder, more coppery brown than Bourbon and looks stunning with my particular shade of brown eyes. I really hope Urban Decay makes this available permanently. Like all 24/7 liners, it applies beautifully and lasts forever. LOVE IT. Dare I say, HG status? I think I do!

ETA: This shade is included in the 15th anniversary set of 24/7 pencils! Full size, people!

My favourite UD eyeliner colour. Better than Bourbon in my opinion as the colour is darker and and has less glitter. As with all the 24/7 pencils it goes on smoothly and doesn't move. It's a shame was only available in the super stash set as I've now used mine up.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been reaching for this color over and over since I purchased the super stash. I went online to purchase it in full size and of course, it isn't available in full size. AAAHHHHH!!! Hopefully they release this soon cause this little pencil ain't gonna last long. Love it. Beautiful and much preferred to their other brown Bourbon.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I got this in the SuperStash. Now this is an awesome liner. Corrupt is similar to the popular Bourbon. Both have silver glitter, both are brown. But in contrast to the warm, brown Bourbon, Corrupt is a gorgeous, cold umber. Furthermore, the fine silver glitter suits Corrupt, whereas when looking at Bourbon I can't help but to think that golden glitter would suit Bourbon miles better. The application is smooth, it doesn't drag your eyelids at all. It lasts all day as well, but note that I don't have oily eyelids and eyeshadow doesn't crease on me easily. Corrupt hasn't been released as a full-size. If it were, I'd pick it up without hesitation.