Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt
24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/28/2015 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This eyeliner is a nice dark brown, although it is almost black, which might not work for some people. I was not sure about the sparkles, but they grew on me. The eyeliner is very creamy and easy to apply. There is no smudging tool, but smudging this liner either tends to take it off or make it very messy, which makes a smoky eye difficult. The eyeliner does have great staying power, but did flake a little bit, especially on lower lashes so cleaning before applying mascara is a must.

on 5/30/2015 7:40:00 PM

I agree with the previous reviewer. This is a straight up deep ash/gray brown. I see no reds or copper in this pencil. I thought I had swiped the wrong pencil. Having said that, I love the color, and the little sparkles add a little zing to what could be a boring color. I was looking at smoke, but this works for a cool color. I'm so used to wearing warm browns--this is a nice change from bourbon and demolition. I usually blend pencils out a bit, but with this and the bourbon I have to be careful so as to not swipe off the sparkles which are hard to see anyway. I like the minute twinkle they give off. Purchased this with stray dog, lost, and dark horse shadows--all cool, and they look lovely together. I tend to stick with a gradient mono eye. It was between hustle and corrupt, and I went with corrupt.

I really like this shade, though the description says "dark metallic reddish brown shimmer with silver micro-sparkle" I find the brown to be more cool-toned.
Looks great with everyday neutral looks.

Would repurchase.
Price point isnt the greatest ($24CAD, but I figure when its splurge time and I'm all out)

on 2/12/2011 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my new favorite brown eyeliner! It's a darker, redder, more coppery brown than Bourbon and looks stunning with my particular shade of brown eyes. I really hope Urban Decay makes this available permanently. Like all 24/7 liners, it applies beautifully and lasts forever. LOVE IT. Dare I say, HG status? I think I do!

ETA: This shade is included in the 15th anniversary set of 24/7 pencils! Full size, people!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Corrupt is a gorgeous eyeliner. I have the mini from the Super Stash, but when I've used it up (and I will) I'd like a full size if they make them.
Corrupt is a neutral to cool dark brown color. The color itself is a bit metallic, by which I mean even without the bit of sparkle in it, it would still be a little on the metallic side, if that makes sense - the base isn't matte. The color is that perfect brown that just suits everyone really well. It's a very wearable color, despite the small silver glitter, which doesn't take over. The shimmer is enough to make it a bit more interesting and complex, but it's not enough to make this a loud eyeliner, or something that you would only wear when going out.
I like that Urban Decay doesn't just do glitter or no glitter, they do different amounts of glitter - Corrupt has a small amount of glitter, whereas other colors, like Oil Slick for example, have more glitter.
This eyeliner can be smudged out or just used in a solid line, and both look good. It's soft and applies very smoothly - the 24/7 eyeliners really do 'glide on'. You can have a great intensity of color if that's what you want.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I got this in the SuperStash. Now this is an awesome liner. Corrupt is similar to the popular Bourbon. Both have silver glitter, both are brown. But in contrast to the warm, brown Bourbon, Corrupt is a gorgeous, cold umber. Furthermore, the fine silver glitter suits Corrupt, whereas when looking at Bourbon I can't help but to think that golden glitter would suit Bourbon miles better. The application is smooth, it doesn't drag your eyelids at all. It lasts all day as well, but note that I don't have oily eyelids and eyeshadow doesn't crease on me easily. Corrupt hasn't been released as a full-size. If it were, I'd pick it up without hesitation.

on 1/18/2010 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Corrupt is my favorite of all the liners in the Super Stash. It is the sort of color you'd get if you mated together Bourbon, Underground, and Zero -- a sparkly cool-toned dark brown. I bought a backup of this since Urban Decay has not released this in a full size. They need to.

I got this liner with the UD Super Stash set. The color is a dark brown with tiny little silver reflects. It's a really nice color. Goes on really opaque and so smooth. Lovely.