Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt

Filtered by age: 30-35
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt
24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/12/2011 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my new favorite brown eyeliner! It's a darker, redder, more coppery brown than Bourbon and looks stunning with my particular shade of brown eyes. I really hope Urban Decay makes this available permanently. Like all 24/7 liners, it applies beautifully and lasts forever. LOVE IT. Dare I say, HG status? I think I do!

ETA: This shade is included in the 15th anniversary set of 24/7 pencils! Full size, people!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

A sexy colour for my dark brown eyes. Love the contrast and it is so smooth and glides on easily.

Definitely one of my collection

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been reaching for this color over and over since I purchased the super stash. I went online to purchase it in full size and of course, it isn't available in full size. AAAHHHHH!!! Hopefully they release this soon cause this little pencil ain't gonna last long. Love it. Beautiful and much preferred to their other brown Bourbon.

on 12/18/2009 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

after all the hypes on UD liners, I decided to try it..and I have to agree with the crowds, it's my HG liner now.
I have it in corrupt, the color is medium to dark brown with just a bit of silver sparkle, perfect for workdays. the pencil goes on very smoothly, no tugging! the color payoff is great, very pigmented and most importantly, it stays a long time on my oily lids. looking forward to try another colors, definitely will repurchase!