Merle Norman Luxiva Cream to Powder Blush

Merle Norman Luxiva Cream to Powder Blush

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Great blush! I can't use the powder versions because they contain bismuth oxychloride which breaks me out horribly. In fact, most blushes do. This little gem is like Yves St. Laurent Creme de Blush, but has more slip and costs much less. It's sort of a solid, slippy consistency without being remotely greasy. It glides on, stays on well and looks very natural. Sort of a satiny, even finish. I have Pink Organza, which is a lovely fresh pink that looks natural on my very pale yellow skin. Some pinks can be hard for me to wear; not this one. It's neutral enough to look great on almost everyone. It doesn't break me out at all, which is rare. I also love the slim compact with a mirror. It is a constant in my purse along with the perfectly-matched (and amazing) Lip Glaze in Stolen Kisses. If I just used mascara and those two products, I'd look pulled-together and natural. Merle Norman also has a strict policy against animal testing. Can't wait to pick up other shades!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I use to wear mineral blush but I hated that i had to keep reapllying it!!! This cheeck color is really nice it goes on creamy then it powders up I can put it on top of my Mineral Foundation and it doesn't make it streaky... i can put it on at 8 am and it still there when i go home at 5pm!!! i love 2 colors i get the Satin Apricot... its a nice peachy color with sparkles i wear this at night time!! I also llloooovvveee the Pink Organza... its a natural pink tone its a matte finish.... I always get complements on my blush and have tons of people ask where i get it!!! I recommend you use your fingers.... you will use less product!!!

on 12/3/2009 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I bought this blush in Pink Cashmere, and it's beautiful. It's a light, silky cream that goes on easily and looks like a natural rosy glow. You can apply with your fingers, but I use a foundation brush. The combination of the Powder Base foundation and this cream blush is doing wonders for my extremely dry skin. I use a light touch so it looks very natural, almost like I'm not wearing any makeup. My skin looks healthy and dewy -- not shiny -- just fresh.

on 2/1/2010 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Most natural looking blush ever!