Eyeko Lilac Polish

4.3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favourite nail polish ever because it suits my skin tone no matter how long or short my nails are and how tanned i am! Its a really soft lilac that after 2 coats is opaque enough for me. The consistency is workable but as it comes to the end now its a little thick, which happens to most polishes anyways. It doesn't stain my nails and is easy to remove. I will definitely buy and buy again. I am also looking for any dupes so please let me know if you know of any currently. :)

Love this lilac polish! it's great for spring/summer. I swapped for this polish awhile back and just now got around to trying it. It dries pretty fast. You only need to apply 2 coats. Color is exact same as in the bottle. I would deff. purchase this item again. Five stars for international brands! :-)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this shade of light purple polish. Lilac describes it perfectly. The application was smooth but the formula is a little on the thick side. I'm sure a couple drops of nail thinner would fix this. I found that 2 coats was enough for full coverage and there was no streaking. As much as I like this polish, I'm sure I could find a similar color from easily accessible beauty stores in my neighborhood instead of having this shipped from London and waiting a week or so before I get it. .

I have many lilac polishes but none like this. Great formula, opaque and doesn't streak. I love this one because to me it is the best primary lilac. The others that I own or can find are either duochrome, shimmering, glittery or even a few matte ones. I haven't found a flat, glossy lilac, until this. It lasts long, days. Goes on evenly.
Only qualm is the brush, like I said in my other eyeko polish reviews. You need to load the brush up because it is very thin and skinny. If you don't it just turns out bad. It is also a small bottle for $6.50cdn. OPI or Essie are about twice the product and $8.
But I still love it.