Laura Mercier Spiced Cider

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This blush is just beautiful. I am very fair, with lots of freckles. I never would have selected this but the SA in Sephora tried it and it was an absolute yes. It does give a lovely glow but nothing like a shimmer--for my over 50 skin that is just right. Highly recommend

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Spiced Cider is The BEST blush for Fall! I can't believe I waited so long to buy this. I had my eye on Spiced Cider a few years ago and I fell in love with the spicy fall color, and the name ; ) but I held off because I have a few to many blushes so I convinced myself that I didn't need it. I was in sephora in early august searching for some new back to school/fall makeup when I ran into Spiced Cider. I had to have it. I made the splurge and I'm so glad I did because this blush imparts a healthy sunny glow that's reminiscent of fall. It reminds me of pumpkin pie and fall leaves. It looks completely natural and gives a nice out doorsey" look. I have very dark hair, olive undertones, and brown eyes and this color looks completely natural on my skin. The color in the pan is a warm rusty tawny with gold flecks. The flecks don't show up on your skin, but instead add extra dimension to the color. I highly recommend this blush if you're looking for a color that you can use effortlessly everyday.

this is a lovely spice coloured blush, excellent colour for the winter. it warms yellow toned complexion and is great if you are a brunette/redhead as it gives instant glow to the skin despite its rather dark-ish colour. it has a bit of shimmer but overall result is more matte-ish. it is a very classy colour and gives an old hollywood kind of aura. i wear it with caramel eyeshadow, mac dipdown eyeliner and LM tender lips; very feminine, refined and an all time classic result.

I am in love with this blush. I went into Sephora looking for some help, and the beauty consultant recommended this color to brighten up my face. It looks fabulous! My boyfriend even noticed my face was glowing, although I'm sure he had no idea it was the blush.

I used a poofy blush brush to apply, sweeping it across my cheek bones. It doesn't take much, offers a natural shimmer and blends easily. I typically use a small blending brush after my makeup is complete.

I will buy this again. I'm curious to try other colors in this blush, but spiced cider will be a go-to.