Eve Lom TLC Radiance Moisturiser

No Image

3.7

Water, Hdi/Trimenthylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Myristyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium, Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sorbitan Olivate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalminate, Carbomer, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Squalane, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Rosa Eglentaria (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Sodium, Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 60, Silica Mica, Sorbitan Isostearate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Beta-Carotene, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citral, Eugenol,. Geraniol, Citronellol, Farnesol, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine

on 8/9/2017 8:17:00 PM

So, I paid NZ$90 for this foundation and I would do so again. I just love how this brightens my complexion. I suffer from age spots and redness and this little beauty evens out my skin tone and it lasts. I have the colour F028 which has great yellow undertones. I now need to increase my mortgage to buy another!

on 3/3/2017 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

if I had the money I would buy again- very pricey stuff. That said, I just finished using a GWP size that lasted a good long time- this stuff is rich, and a little goes a long way.I do find that it doesnt play well with foundation, so I use this as a stand-alone when my skin is looking its best, with only blush for color. The fragrance is pretty strong, but not too bad to dissuade from buying. I like the EveLom line, but think it is overpriced for results.

on 6/23/2013 3:55:00 AM

I really like this product. It does slightly lift the skin and gives adequate hydration. During cooler months when heaters are on etc, I do switch to Chanel Hydramax as i can feel my skin dehydrating. I am going back to repurchase this cream.

on 6/30/2013 7:37:00 PM

It is lightweight. Suitable to wear on humid hot weather. I have oily T zone and dry cheek. It works well on my T zone but not moisturize enough for my cheek area. If having the same price, I would use skii stem power instead.

on 6/23/2013 5:06:00 AM

One of my HG products. I love eve Lom! I have super sensitive & dry skin and their items never break me out or irritate my skin which is so hard to find. This cream is great to use as its lightweight but still moisturising (I hate heavy, greasy creams as they tend to break me out) and sinks into my skin. But if you do have dry skin please note this cream will not be heavy duty enough to use in winter. I swap over to the tube version as it is thicker and provides more moisture in winter.If I am cleasning, toning ect along with using this moisturiser I do notice my skin looking more clear & sporting a healthy glow. Simply using the moisturiser alone though will not give you any kind of radiance :) Eve Lom items are quite pricey but as I find it hard to find skincare that works for me & doesn't break me out, I don't mind paying for quality & results.

on 3/31/2014 10:42:00 AM

Probably the worst moisturiser I've ever used. Got 15 mls as part of eve lom discovery set. Smells strong, provides v little moisture and flakes under makeup. Fail!

on 10/27/2011 10:00:00 AM

Proved too heavy for my combination skin. Impressively gentle formula though. Drier skins should appreciate.

on 5/29/2011 5:02:00 PM

Maybe this would be good for very oily skin.I have combination skin. This is very light and absorbs quickly but it dries very matte in fact dry.I don't like creamy greasy creams on my face so you'd think I'd be happy. But it really makes my cheeks feel dry. Also no radiance. If you're looking for actual visible radiance and more moisture try Darphin's Arovita C cream.

At first use I fell in love with the smell of this cream. It felt like I put on perfume even hours later in the day. My skin feels soft and smooth. The EL cleanser is supposed to hydrate your skin at night thus this day cream is used solely in the morning according to instructions. I usually need to cleanse my skin once mid day to feel clear of oils. So far I haven't felt that impulse when using this system. Bonus: using the EL cleanser helps the day cream last longer on my counter no doubt!

on 11/16/2012 5:17:00 PM

I hesitated on purchasing thus product since its release mainly due too price. I use the TLC cream at night and the radiance cream in the day after cleansing.
It is great for my dehydrated skin and as a makeup base. I use the moisturising serum or rose oil underneath in days where extra moisture is needed.
Comes in a tube which is a great plus for me.