Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.4

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 1/25/2016 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this 3 times as I loved it so much. The pigment is great, it is nice and creamy (wonderful when you have dry skin), and easy to blend with fingers. I have always had an annoyance with this product and that is it seems to attract tiny pieces of lint, hair , etc... that stick to it in the container which is difficult to remove. It looks sort of gross and unhygienic. This happened each time I bought it and I never had this issue with other cream blushes before. I only rated it a 3 as a result. Otherwise, it would have been a 5. I'm finally annoyed enough that I will looking for another product when this one runs out.

on 9/4/2015 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No animal testing!
Petunia turns extremely pink on my olive skin. Strange, as it's described as coral peach, and looks coral peach. My skin's fault! Very pigmented, and lasts several hours on cheeks. Camellia works better for my NC 30 olive but reddish skin. I love the formulas of these - the dewiness, the ease of application. It's just a matter of finding the right shade out of the many many options.
On my lips it looks ok, but after 20 minutes it's completely gone...without eating or drinking.

on 1/8/2012 7:00:00 PM

this product looks very ashy on the lips; also if you are not careful gunk (dirt/hair etc) can get on the cream - which is gross. but this blush looks phenomenal on olive skin tones (esp with some tinted moisturizer, blue liner & mascara and a pink gloss)

on 4/19/2011 5:23:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is suppose to brighten your cheeks and your lips with color, hence the convertible color. I tried it on my lips a few times before and it was okay. Previous viewers didnm't seem to like it it but when I put enough on my lips it matched the apple of my cheeks. Whoopee! Okay so this does come in a small compact. And for my skin color I don't need to use a lot on my cheeks to eave a nice stain otherwise it wil be too bright. Pretty pricey for the amount you get, Anyways, the only thing I don;t like about it is that it's in a compact and that you have to smear your fingers ALL over. Makes me want to wash my hands everytime I use my biush. There is castor oil, lanolin oil, beeswax BHT among other ingredients so I'm not sure I'm someone who has skinn that those ingredients could attribute to may cause a problem. I was just nameing a few. I don't understand how this one a award for In style best beauty buys, because it may be a decent product, but it is definitely overpriced. You would think in this economy they are trying find good items at great deals. I don't know, just my opinion but I like the product and I will buy it again.

on 4/16/2009 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product. The color is highly pigmented so watch out! I have accidentally put on to much product on my cheeks but its easy to blend out. I have not tried it by it self so i don't know the staying power of it but with powder blush over it, it last ALL DAY!!! I love it so much i would buy this again and i also want to try it in different colors.

I got mine last month so it is time to write a review, the color is bright pink/coral.
The texture is very creamy so it allows good blending on the cheeks, the product is very pigmented and concentrated, so you will need a little amount.
It will last average on, and i didn't clogged my pores.
I don't use it as a lip stain, because then the color looks different and kind of dry my lips. But is a yey on my cheeks, very natural and sexy.

on 6/16/2007 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I got this intending it to be one of my 'bright' blushes but surprisingly it's very very natural on me! It's a gorgeous colour that I don't have a duplicate of already in my blush collection and I love that it lasts all day. Winner!

on 6/3/2006 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am so glad I got this stunning color as an extra in a swap. I have several, but never got this shade. Looks like a scary bright pink in the case. However it is a beautifully warm pink shade with a coral hint to it that is really light and pretty and refreshing. Gives me such a youthful glow. I thought it would definately be too pink but it works great with my NC30 light olive complexion. Applies easily and lasts all day. Great color for spring! Retails for $20 and you get a large compact full of color that will last forever. You only need a tiny bit. These dont look greasy either and none of the colors have any shimmer.

on 10/22/2005 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

MUAer Bedhead was right when she said this was "doll-like". it most certainly is! and i love it. it's a warm pink that's very clear and bright-- like a natural flush. it's just lovely and soooo eash to blend. I used Gladiola when i had red hair, but now that i'm a brunette again i LOVE Petunia. This color really helps me look awake --> i'm one of those people who really NEED blush. My coloring is Stila 30/40 watts, MAC NC20 (light-medium olive skin). hope that helps! (also: the compact is adorable and the product lasts a LONG time!)

on 11/23/2002 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I'm just going to start off by saying that I LOVE this blush. It's a scary bright pink in the container but goes on a lovely sheer bright pink. It looks like the color of cherub cheeks. I like to use this with a little mascara and it makes me look like a little girl who's been playing in the snow. If your put off by the color just try it out the next time your at a stila counter. I'm a light medium olive toned brunette if that helps anyone.

Popular Blush Products