Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this as a blush even on my tan skin it looks like a natural flush all though it honestly doesn't last to long on my oily skin I love this as a lipstain I use this when I want a gorgeous pink lip and I love the way it looks,

on 9/29/2010 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

HG cream blush! I love to pair this with my LM tinted moisturizer. It gives me that glow-from-within look. I am a dark skinned Asian with yellow undertones, and this looks great and surprisingly natural on me. It looks really scary in the pan, but it blends very sheer. I use my beauty blender sponge to stipple/blend.

It looks pretty on my lips, but I prefer to just use it as a cheek color. I've been hearing so much about Stila's convertible color, but have been hesistant to try it--don't know why, since I'm a total product junkie.

I'm glad I tried, and I really urge everyone to at least try it. It really is that good.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I originally bought this because of all the raves about this product. I'm not that good with cheek blushes to begin with, so applying this was difficult. To top it off, the color clashes with my skin tone, so this would probably work better on people who have lighter skin tone.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Well, normally i give rave reviews for the CCs by Stila, and while this is a *gorgeous* color in the pan...it gave me major clown-face!
the color is just too bright/garish to look natural.
Granted, I am darker-skinned, so maybe that's why i feel sort of "neon" in this. It's such a pretty pink, but I tend to think that it would only work as a lip color.
It did do a good/decent job as lip color, but the inconvenience of that application (w/ fingers and carrying the compact) is probably not practical for *me* - when i have quite a few lipsticks that would fit the bill.
I feel almost sad with this review, because i do love the packaging and i normally am a big fan of these. I will admit the sticky factor is another deterrent for me, but i try to overlook it b/c i love these CCs so much.

I really felt like a little old lady with her "rouge" in perfect little circles on her cheeks...I definitely blended, but it just looked toooo pink/ruddy on me. And i wish the consistency would stay creamy, but not leave that heavy residue/oily feeling.

so to wrap up:
1) color is too garish IMO - and i have the *lightest* touch (i just barely touch the product and lightly tap into skin, not at all much product...it would take me a lifetime to finish)
2) the texture leaves a little to be desired if you have oilier skin - it's a bit sticky/heavy.
3) this is a good lip color, but nothing that isn't dupeable and more convenient otherwise.
4) kudos/2 lippies for cute packaging and overall quality (doesn't turn rancid, doesn't smell funny, is a lot of product/generous).

Mine is now happily swapped to a fellow MUAer who will hopefully love it.

on 8/31/2004 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Pretty! a cream version of Nars Mata Hari.Great for those perfect skin days, and beautiful on your lips. One of my staples.