Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.3

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 1/19/2016 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really had high hopes for this product and wanted to love it, but alas I do not. The color looks beautiful in the package, but I immediately notices that, once open, it looked like dust particles or something were sticking in the blush ( not good!) and whenever I do try to use it, it feels sticky and heavy and doesn't spread smoothly. I think I will stick to the Becca Beach Tint Soufflé cream blush as it is a far superior product.

on 3/19/2015 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I recently invested in a sheer foundation and a tinted moisturiser as I was fed up with the flat, matte look with the products I was previously using. I'm 48 and felt they were making me look old! Enter this product, bought because I didn't want to use powder blush over my new glowy skin.
This is lovely - gives a sheer pink highlight to my cheeks and a youthful look. I am MAC NW15 and have a very strong pink undertone to my skin. I was worried that it might be too pink for me but it looks really good.
Nice compact with a mirror and easy to put in your bag. I have also used it on my lips and found it great for that too, a lovely pink finish and not drying at all.
Recommended.

I have had a few of Stila's Convertible Colors (Fuchsia, Lillium and this one), and this one is BY FAR my favorite. It's the perfect shade for my NC20-25 skintone/red hair/green eyes. I tend to prefer cream blushes and blushes without shimmer, and this one hits both of those notes. It's a great color, blendable, sheer but buildable and gives a great dewy (not oily) finish. I also have been putting this on my lips, and on me it appears a bit pinker on my lips than it does on my cheeks, which is fine by me. I absolutely love this product for its ease of use and all of the above reasons.

What I don't love: it tends to get stray brush hairs and such stuck in it. It doesn't bother me too much because I keep my brushes and such clean, but perhaps Stila should consider putting this product in a tube a la the Tarte cheek stains? Also, it is a bit dry as a lip product, but nothing a swipe of lip balm won't fix. Obviously, this product's virtues far outweigh the negatives, so I will repurchase again and again!

on 4/19/2011 5:23:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is suppose to brighten your cheeks and your lips with color, hence the convertible color. I tried it on my lips a few times before and it was okay. Previous viewers didnm't seem to like it it but when I put enough on my lips it matched the apple of my cheeks. Whoopee! Okay so this does come in a small compact. And for my skin color I don't need to use a lot on my cheeks to eave a nice stain otherwise it wil be too bright. Pretty pricey for the amount you get, Anyways, the only thing I don;t like about it is that it's in a compact and that you have to smear your fingers ALL over. Makes me want to wash my hands everytime I use my biush. There is castor oil, lanolin oil, beeswax BHT among other ingredients so I'm not sure I'm someone who has skinn that those ingredients could attribute to may cause a problem. I was just nameing a few. I don't understand how this one a award for In style best beauty buys, because it may be a decent product, but it is definitely overpriced. You would think in this economy they are trying find good items at great deals. I don't know, just my opinion but I like the product and I will buy it again.

on 4/18/2011 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite blush. I'm a NW10 & this gives a wonderful, natural flush.

on 3/26/2011 6:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have purchased two CC's and I really do like them-

BUT!: They are more than twice the price as Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge!! Insane. BB product is as good or better. Stila is overpriced for the amount of product you get.

Stila: 0.15 oz for $25 USD (seven shades)

Bobbi Brown: 0.38 oz for $22 USD!!!! (ten shades!!!)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got this free from Sephora.

I want to be fair and say that it is just not the right color for me, too pink, but the texture is not nice either in my opinion. On my cheeks the color is just okay and its too creamy that even applied with a light hand it looks sort of shiny or greasy, definitely not a "glow from within". I have tried it over and under foundation to try to make it work but its just not very blendable.

On my lips it makes me look sickly, and it cakes up and just doesn't look like a lip product. It just looks super weird.

So, wouldn't buy this, even in a different color, and not really sure why I have kept it so long, I think its just because its Stila and so I believe it should be good and therefore I think its ME doing something wrong haha, think in reality its just not so great.

on 11/19/2010 5:54:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm not really sold on this, I don't think it is very convertible at all. To me it's really just a blush and doesn't work on the lips because it looks dry, opaque and cakey. It is quite nice on the cheek, a nice coral shade, better for the warmer toned skin, however not too bad on cool toned skin, I can certainly get away with it. It's really very average, I think becca cream blush is better and does work pretty well on the lip too though it's not indicated for the lip and so is BB pot rouge, pot rouge is truly the lip and cheek product and so far the only one I've found that does a perfect job of both cheek and lip. Stila CC texture is simply wrong for lips IMO. Cheap and not always entirely functional packaging too. Maybe the other shades are better, I haven't tried them but I won't be buying this one again.

on 12/10/2008 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have a 6 week old and whenever I wear this I get comments on how fresh I look. Considering I have not slept for more than 3 hours at a stretch since my little one was born, I think this has easily earned a HG status. Wonderful color, great texture!

on 12/17/2007 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Petunia is probably my least favourite CC, but the fact that I still rate it 4 lippies goes to show how great Stila's Convertible Colors are. It's a pinkish coral, which gives you a pretty flush, but the colour is very intense (you barely have to press your finger to the pan to get enough colour to do both cheeks). I'm not a coral fan so I don't wear it on my lips.