Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.1

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 1/25/2016 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this 3 times as I loved it so much. The pigment is great, it is nice and creamy (wonderful when you have dry skin), and easy to blend with fingers. I have always had an annoyance with this product and that is it seems to attract tiny pieces of lint, hair , etc... that stick to it in the container which is difficult to remove. It looks sort of gross and unhygienic. This happened each time I bought it and I never had this issue with other cream blushes before. I only rated it a 3 as a result. Otherwise, it would have been a 5. I'm finally annoyed enough that I will looking for another product when this one runs out.

on 2/1/2010 8:16:00 AM

I bought this when I went to Hawaii last summer. Amazing color with a tan. Can be layered for a really intense flush or put on subtly for less impact. Have to say it is one of the best blushes. Petunia and Exibit A are my favorites. Wear them together, lightly, and it becomes a unique color that is so pretty.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this colour. It is a beautiful fresh pink, great for summer. I can't believe I'm the first to review it since the sales assistants tell me that this is one of their most popular CCs. It's great for on the go, I'm always rushing my makeup on the bus on my way to work, so it's nice and easy for my lips and cheeks and the mirror is great. It's great for touch ups too, when you don't want to carry a lot in your bag. Surprisingly it lasts for quite a while, and I find it actually wears for longer on your cheeks if you use a brush to apply it rather than your fingers. For some reason it tends to change colour slightly on my lips after a while, which is annoying and the reason I only gave it a 4. The colour it changes to is still gorgeous, but more of a fuchsia colour, less peachy. It's amazing for when you want a non made up look. I pair it with simple, neutral eyes for work and it is just beautiful. Would purchase it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really love this blush. I was on the search for a pink, dewy looking blush and the SA at Sephora showed me this. I wasn't too sure about it because it looked SO pink, but once she put it on I was sold. I use it on the apples of my cheeks, applied with a stippling brush and just blend it out. PERFECT! Love it!!! A little bit goes a LONG way, so make sure to start light.

on 4/28/2009 9:57:00 AM

This is a really pigmented colour. Definitely use it sparingly. I prefer to use this for more natural make up days. I apply it with a blush brush, and it goes on just fine. I also apply a little bit to my lips. The peachy pink colour is long lasting. I will definitely purchase this again in other colours too.

on 10/17/2008 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Oh god this color is soooooooooooooo pretty. I was at Ulta and saw that Stila had some set of eye shadows and this convertible color which I had never heard of. The eye shadows didn't seem interesting and didn't work on me but I was about to buy the set because this color was so amazing. Then I realized they actually sold it separately and snatched it up immediately.

I ALWAYS look horrible in florescent lighting no matter what I do. Unless I apply foundation or highlighter RIGHT before I go into the store I look washed out and tired. But this color added to my cheeks and lips made me look awake and fresh in a way that nothing has ever made me look under those florescent lights. It's the prettiest pink ever and while it's bright it doesn't scream at you so it didn't clash with the smokey eye I had going on.

I usually think Stila is a little too expensive for the hit and miss experiences I've had with them and their sparse packaging but since this functions as both a rich lip color and blush the $26 price tag is certainly reasonable. I will definitely be purchasing again although I might try Peony next.

Adorable packaging, great color, especially on my pale skin. A little goes a long way, as it is pretty bright. The price is a little off-putting but I love Stila and most of it is pretty over priced ($18 dollars for my Kitten eyeshadow that I can't get enough of!!) but all in all it's great and totally worth the price, if just for the adorable packaging.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Pretty packaging. I love this.

The packaging is the colour of the cheek and lip stain. It is a very sticky and gloppy texture however when applied this does not feel sticky once on the skin.

It is not creamey ratter balmy for a blush. But it is great and the idea is off-putting ubut it is great. This texture makes me look young. I am in my twnety and I feel like a teenager. I look young.

You dont get a great deal for your money but a little goes a long way. So press your finger tipp onto the colour and dot on the cheeks and lips and therefore the excess doesnt go to waste.

Petunia is a great colour and will suit light/meduim/dark skin tones. It is coral which is peachy pink. However I have a pale/light skin and this looks great on me and I think that is largely becuse of my green eyes that ZING when I use this. There are many othher colours that are popular and even if you dont like this i would recomend you buy this product in another colour. Patilcular a great poduct for ssummer and on holidays when you want a blush and lip colour and this does both jobs. I have used tis on my lids also and It hasnt done me harm. However I get dry lips so I wipe a little vaseline on the pallette and tis helps combsat them before I put on the colour.

The price is 17.00. This is expensive but no other product compete as you get the colour that you see and this has stying power and it doesnt change colour.

I love this product a lot and it is expensive but worth it. i may use this as my default blush and forget all other blushes except for this stila ones as I love them that much. I can wear a poweder on top once I have rubbed this in and you caan not see that as it leaves no discolouration like many other cream blushes.

Also this is a distinctive colour and I see this on catwalks and models in magazines and it makes me stand out form the rest.

What more can I say. Invest in this but pick a colour to suit you.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My first Stila CC! Petunia is a pretty cotton candy pink. It's not coral at all imo! Just a fresh pink color that reminds me a bit of Lorac desire blush. I was worried that the creamy texture of this blush would break me out but I think they sort of "dry on impact," which is great. I really like this product and highly recommend though the color is kinda blah. (lol i need dramatic mu!)

on 9/9/2005 3:14:00 PM

I bought this product because it had such a good rating from fellow MAUs and I was searching for a cream blush.As everyone has said the colour is pretty scary, a bright neon pinky-orange. But with a light touch and some blending it does give a great flush. I am a PPP, but with a tendency to high colour all of my own (aren't I the lucky one...not!) and this does not clash. The texture is not too creamy and constantly it lasts. I love the fact that it has a built in mirror - I am just not 100% sure that it is my colour.

Popular Blush Products