Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.5

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

I tried the Stila Convertible Color in a different shade in Sephora because they did not carry the Petunia shade I was after. It seemed dry and wouldn't blend on my cheek. I was turned off from the product. I then saw this product in Petunia on a wholesale cosmetic site for about half off so I gave in because the packaging is so pretty as is the color. The color is absolute loveliness and it seems to blend far better than the one at Sephora which was probably dried up from being an open sample. The issue I'm having is with staying power. It doesn't seem to last very long at all on my face or lips. It's so darn pretty though when it is on, a natural, perfectly delicate pink. I'm of a fair to medium olive complexion.

on 5/3/2009 4:17:00 PM

The prettiest pink stila CC's have been put out in. A gorgeous, almost neon fluorescent bright peach pink, it just instantly brightens up your face and makes even a dull face glow. Sheer applications of this onto either lips or cheeks is a definite pick me up.

on 3/24/2008 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

just like the others,the compact is the world class!,so lovely,I'm crazy for CC packaging!
I think Petunia is too bold for my complexion,so I just need a little application of it,if it's not,people used to think that I'm feverish or what...,it's nice for my cheeks my it's not definetely not for my lips!(my lips easily chapped and dried by using it)
I think another softer shades will suit me most.

on 6/16/2007 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I got this intending it to be one of my 'bright' blushes but surprisingly it's very very natural on me! It's a gorgeous colour that I don't have a duplicate of already in my blush collection and I love that it lasts all day. Winner!

This coral bright pink shade is what you wanna wear when you wanna get that cutesy Barbie doll look. It's great for summer when you a little bit of tan going.

Needed a pinkish tone and decided on Petunia. The color was extremely sweet looking when i tried it on my palm. But I needed quite a fair bit of cream inorder to get the color to show on my cheeks. Beneath my LP, the color is practically invisible. It was better when i applied on top of my LP. Its a nice shade (very sweet) but i suppose its not so suitable for yellow toned skin. Will not get it again but shall try Rose or Orchid next. Still loving my Gerberra though!!

on 1/23/2005 8:33:00 AM

I love Petunia! The color in the compact was an intense loud pink but when I tried some on my cheeks, it was the most beautiful color! It imparts a very natural rosy cheeks color because of the cream formula - definitely an all-time fave! I even got a few compliments while wearing it! Me: NC30-35 Asian.

I still love this color so much! Every time I put it on, I wonder why do I need any other blushes, yes it is that good! I'll give it six lippies if I could! continued >>

on 1/7/2004 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Ok ladies, for right now Im so sick of dirty/muddy cheek colors. I want naturally healthy pink flushed cheeks, just a fresh and clean springy pink no (fake) tan, no brown, no dirt smudged face!
*Doing a broken record technique* Petunia looks so scary bright neon pink on the pan that just scared the hell out of me, if I didnt read all of you reviews here I dont think would ever bought this baby.
But when I apply it on the cheeks, it brightens up my whole complexion (fair, Asian). And on the lips topped with clear l/g it makes the sexy-innocent plumpy lips, it's a great bonus since the other CC I have (Lilium and Peony) wash me out when I use them as a lippie.
I have to disagree with one of the reviewer below, Petunia and Loreal Raspberry Sorbet is not similiar, Raspberry Sorbet is warmer pink that almost red.

on 5/19/2003 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

ok, I just bought this because I simply adore Stila packaging. (yes, I'm a self-confessed sucker for packaging!) well, I got this in forget-me-not which looks rather dark in da pan but it actually gives you a nice, healthy, natural flushed look. of course u can layer on color to make yr look more dramatic if u prefer. As blush, it fulfills its purpose BUT i jus really dont think it scores much as lipstick. its jus WAY too dry. (what a disappointment)...but its light enuff n comes on smooth so i'm gonna recommend this. i didnt give it 5 lippies because altho i love the packaging, i find it a lil too big for a blush. but i'm ok with it...cos i get more that way *grinz* if u have olive-light brown skin like me (i'm indian)...get this...brightens u up instantly...

on 5/15/2003 4:24:00 AM

I got this as a rec from another MUAer and I'm so glad I did. It's a bright pink in the pan, but applies very sheerly as a light but not overly light pink. It's very easy to apply and blend and does not leave me with pink streaks on my cheeks which is my worst nightmare. The colour is easy to build up and layer for more virbancy. I'm not too fond of the consistency because I find it kind of sticky for a blush, and I think the packaging kind of sucks. It's portable which is great, but pieces of lint get stuck in it easily because of its large sticky surface. Way too expensive, but I'm glad this will last me a while. If I had to I would buy again although it would make a big dent in my wallet.