Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.5

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 9/4/2015 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No animal testing!
Petunia turns extremely pink on my olive skin. Strange, as it's described as coral peach, and looks coral peach. My skin's fault! Very pigmented, and lasts several hours on cheeks. Camellia works better for my NC 30 olive but reddish skin. I love the formulas of these - the dewiness, the ease of application. It's just a matter of finding the right shade out of the many many options.
On my lips it looks ok, but after 20 minutes it's completely gone...without eating or drinking.

on 2/23/2015 10:44:00 PM

I bought this prior to reading the reviews because I already had the trial size in peony and loved it ! I wanted a pink coral for spring. I initially was scared after reading the reviews bc it seemed like this was a better shade for light skin tones. I am a medium, NC35 with dark brown hair and brown eyes. I was pleasantly surprised with how awesome this looked with my coloring. I definitely recommend this for warmer, medium skin tones as well as light ! This is the 5th CC I own btw and they all look amazing !

on 12/4/2012 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought this since I read someone's review saying this brightens up your complexion a lot.... But it doesn't, on me.

It does look really nice on lips. But I have cool yellow-toned skin, and this blush just brings out its yellow-undertone on my cheeks. You have to be fair-skinned to bring up the pinkish tone.

I later bought lillium, which looks muddy in pan, but it's actually a more natural pale pink on cheeks. Unbelievable.

on 1/8/2012 7:00:00 PM

this product looks very ashy on the lips; also if you are not careful gunk (dirt/hair etc) can get on the cream - which is gross. but this blush looks phenomenal on olive skin tones (esp with some tinted moisturizer, blue liner & mascara and a pink gloss)

on 1/22/2011 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

beutiful pink warm colour for brunets girl I like this soo much:)

This is one of my favorite makeup products that I carry in my makeup bag. It's cute, compact, and multi-functional. I use this to touch up throughout the day. It really livens up my face and adds the perfect shade of baby pink to my cheeks (for reference, I'm a NC30). I also use this on my lips for that baby pink pout; however, I feel that this product is a little drying on my lips. I use chapstick underneath to prevent the color from sinking into the lines on my lips. The one bad thing about it is that it's rather unsanitary to be dipping my fingers into the compact.. I don't like to use a brush because all the little hairs and lint gets trapped in the compact.. and it's gross. Other than that, I like!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this as a blush even on my tan skin it looks like a natural flush all though it honestly doesn't last to long on my oily skin I love this as a lipstain I use this when I want a gorgeous pink lip and I love the way it looks,

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BLUSHY! I'm not really a cream-based make-up fan since I find them to be sticky on my skin but this one, I SO ADORE! I'm happy how the product compliments my light, yellow skin tone without giving me that icky feeling. I was about to purchase Nars Orgasm because of its great reviews online but when I tried it earlier at their counter, errr... it just sits on my face like an ordinary blush. The only thing I don't really find that attractive is their packaging. Cute - yes, handy - yes, but plastic-y (in a low-end way). I know I made the right choice. Stila Blush Convertible Color in Petunia is forever going to be on my top make-up list! :)

on 9/29/2010 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

HG cream blush! I love to pair this with my LM tinted moisturizer. It gives me that glow-from-within look. I am a dark skinned Asian with yellow undertones, and this looks great and surprisingly natural on me. It looks really scary in the pan, but it blends very sheer. I use my beauty blender sponge to stipple/blend.

It looks pretty on my lips, but I prefer to just use it as a cheek color. I've been hearing so much about Stila's convertible color, but have been hesistant to try it--don't know why, since I'm a total product junkie.

I'm glad I tried, and I really urge everyone to at least try it. It really is that good.

on 7/22/2010 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very pretty cream blush, a super bright pink color. The compact also very pretty with the flowers and matching the color of the convertible color. When applying to my skin I have to be very careful because a little dab with one finger is enough for both of my cheeks since I am so fair. This can make my skin look a little oily throughout the day but this is expected when I use a majority of cream products. On the lips this can be drying at times but a lip balm or gloss can fix that right up. Something interesting is since Stila started to list ingredients on their website I looked at the ingredients in the products. And for convertible colors, BHT is an ingredient; I'm not sure if this influences anyone's opinion but I thought I would just mention that.