Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.5

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 3/23/2015 11:18:00 AM

This is one my favourite blushes. Adds a nice sheen to my cheeks without looking over done or fake. I have an oily skin type so it doesn't last all day on me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love love LOVE!!!! This product is so pretty on my skin. And you only need a little. It does feel sticky at first but it blends very nicely into your skin. And I just love how the compact reflects what colour is inside. It really makes me want to collect them all. Which I plan on doing. Pretty damn expensive but I can see this lasting for a long time.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
Can be patted onto skin effortlessly blends with fingers
Looks good on bare skin
Long lasting
Los good with tinted moisturizer or foundation
Is a healthy bright coral pink colour without being too clowns
It doesn't have any shimmer
Packaging is small and colour of compact reflects the colour of the blush...super handy for fast finding in makeup bag

Cons:
If you use your fingers just remember to use anti bacterial cleanser before so you don't contaminate the blush.
Application if often too heavy with a brush.

on 7/16/2010 12:05:00 AM

So pretty. This shade seems like it would be fairly easy for most gals to wear. I do wish that it came with a small applicator, but it blends smoothly onto your cheeks and lips. I dab it on my lips with my fingers for a light application or apply with a lipstick brush for a polished, defined look. This makes my cheeks look dewy and fresh. Stila makes this in all different shades for all seasons.

on 3/20/2010 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush. It comes in the cutest mirrored compact which is the same colour as the blush inside. This colour does look quite garish in the pan, but on cheeks is a gorgeous natural pink, really brightens up the face and looks great with a tan. I do favour cream blushes as I like the dewy look, and think they make you look younger than powder blush. Overall excellent colour, good staying power, quite expensive but only the tiniest amount is needed as it's very pigmented and so lasts a long time.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have oily skin so I was hesistant to try this cream blush. But, it is my HG because it blends beautifully into a lit from within glow. It stays put all day and, most importantly, it has never broken me out. One beautiful thing about it is that it provides buildable coverage, with makes it full proof. If you should somehow apply too much, simply uses a cosmetic sponge to blend, blend, blend. Finally, this Petunia color is a pinky/peachy color, simply great and natural for my ivory colored skin.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my all time favourite blushers. It gives a lovely windswept look on my pale cool pink toned skin and really helps to warm my face. This blusher works really well on the front apple part of your cheeks. I have dropped a lippy because it is just way too drying to use on it's own as a lip colour, you would need to mix with some Vaseline or gloss, which takes the point of an all in one away.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am in love with this blush!! It looks very bright in the compact, but it's very natural-looking on my very fair skin and blends very well and very easily and lasts all day. Excellent stuff.

on 8/26/2008 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love this
.looks really scary in the pan like an insane malibu barbie! but once applied to the applies of my cheeks with my fingers it gives the prettiest flush ever- the perfect pop of colour.
It really makes me look bright and awake, no matter how exhausted I am( great for the day after a big night!) It lasts me all day and doesn't fade. worn with mac face and body foundation i look seriously healthy which is really pretty for the daytime or in the summer.
team this with slightly winged eyeliner and muting your lips with concealer before patting on the product to your lips gives a really cool sixties kinda look. there really is endless ways to wear it- pretty or punchy. i want to get more!

I love this. A staple in my makeup bag (well, tool box- don't ask lol!) and looks so pretty when worn over Benefit Dandelion, although it's just as lovely when worn alone. The ultimate rosy pink cream blush! I really should use more Stila, their products are to die for.

PS. I also heart the packaging!

Popular Blush Products