Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.7

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 2/23/2015 10:44:00 PM

I bought this prior to reading the reviews because I already had the trial size in peony and loved it ! I wanted a pink coral for spring. I initially was scared after reading the reviews bc it seemed like this was a better shade for light skin tones. I am a medium, NC35 with dark brown hair and brown eyes. I was pleasantly surprised with how awesome this looked with my coloring. I definitely recommend this for warmer, medium skin tones as well as light ! This is the 5th CC I own btw and they all look amazing !

on 1/22/2011 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

beutiful pink warm colour for brunets girl I like this soo much:)

on 3/20/2010 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush. It comes in the cutest mirrored compact which is the same colour as the blush inside. This colour does look quite garish in the pan, but on cheeks is a gorgeous natural pink, really brightens up the face and looks great with a tan. I do favour cream blushes as I like the dewy look, and think they make you look younger than powder blush. Overall excellent colour, good staying power, quite expensive but only the tiniest amount is needed as it's very pigmented and so lasts a long time.

I just received my Stila convertible color in Petunia today. Its such a beautiful peachy pink color. It brings a pop of color to my lips, but still looks very natural. Also, just a small amount on the apple of my cheeks is enough to brighten up my complexion. I would recommend using a gloss on top if using this on your lips because it may be a bit drying. Otherwise, I think this product is great and would def. purchase again!

on 10/17/2008 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Oh god this color is soooooooooooooo pretty. I was at Ulta and saw that Stila had some set of eye shadows and this convertible color which I had never heard of. The eye shadows didn't seem interesting and didn't work on me but I was about to buy the set because this color was so amazing. Then I realized they actually sold it separately and snatched it up immediately.

I ALWAYS look horrible in florescent lighting no matter what I do. Unless I apply foundation or highlighter RIGHT before I go into the store I look washed out and tired. But this color added to my cheeks and lips made me look awake and fresh in a way that nothing has ever made me look under those florescent lights. It's the prettiest pink ever and while it's bright it doesn't scream at you so it didn't clash with the smokey eye I had going on.

I usually think Stila is a little too expensive for the hit and miss experiences I've had with them and their sparse packaging but since this functions as both a rich lip color and blush the $26 price tag is certainly reasonable. I will definitely be purchasing again although I might try Peony next.

on 3/17/2008 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This one changed color in the pan after contact. This is a turn off for me even though the color is okay on my cheeks. It's a bit dry and hard though so harder to apply and blend. I prefer Bobbi Brown's pot rouges but the packaging is unbeatable. I also have this in Gerbera and prefer that one since it's more natural looking and the product doesn't change color in the pan.

on 4/1/2004 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great sheer hot pink color! Looks like you just came in from the cold. A little bit goes a long way. I Plan to wear this as my spring/summer mu staple. MMM(50watt/NC35)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Petunia leaves the prettiest dewy flush on my cheeks and I can't help but smile everytime I pop open the compact, which is the main reason I bought it in the first place. The bright pink compact is such a happy thing compared to my other dull constant companion, MAC Blot. I also dust on a little Urban Decay X blush for a more sparkly look. :)

on 1/8/2004 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Wow, I'm glad to see that there's others out there with Petunia. When I bought this the lady told me a lot of people are intimidated by it, I guess because of the pinkness of it. But I love it, it makes me looked naturally flushed, or sort of like when you sunburn your cheeks minus the pain. Plus I love using it as a base for my lipcolor, or just using it for my lip color especially right after eating, something quick to dab on at the table with my finger.

on 1/7/2004 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Ok ladies, for right now Im so sick of dirty/muddy cheek colors. I want naturally healthy pink flushed cheeks, just a fresh and clean springy pink no (fake) tan, no brown, no dirt smudged face!
*Doing a broken record technique* Petunia looks so scary bright neon pink on the pan that just scared the hell out of me, if I didnt read all of you reviews here I dont think would ever bought this baby.
But when I apply it on the cheeks, it brightens up my whole complexion (fair, Asian). And on the lips topped with clear l/g it makes the sexy-innocent plumpy lips, it's a great bonus since the other CC I have (Lilium and Peony) wash me out when I use them as a lippie.
I have to disagree with one of the reviewer below, Petunia and Loreal Raspberry Sorbet is not similiar, Raspberry Sorbet is warmer pink that almost red.

Popular Blush Products