Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.3

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 3/26/2011 6:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have purchased two CC's and I really do like them-

BUT!: They are more than twice the price as Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge!! Insane. BB product is as good or better. Stila is overpriced for the amount of product you get.

Stila: 0.15 oz for $25 USD (seven shades)

Bobbi Brown: 0.38 oz for $22 USD!!!! (ten shades!!!)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got this free from Sephora.

I want to be fair and say that it is just not the right color for me, too pink, but the texture is not nice either in my opinion. On my cheeks the color is just okay and its too creamy that even applied with a light hand it looks sort of shiny or greasy, definitely not a "glow from within". I have tried it over and under foundation to try to make it work but its just not very blendable.

On my lips it makes me look sickly, and it cakes up and just doesn't look like a lip product. It just looks super weird.

So, wouldn't buy this, even in a different color, and not really sure why I have kept it so long, I think its just because its Stila and so I believe it should be good and therefore I think its ME doing something wrong haha, think in reality its just not so great.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Amazing! I LOVE this! Beautiful coral color that suits my complexion perfectly, it's one of my favourites. Blends very easily, the packaging is adorable, not sticky in the slightest. Just awesome. Brings out my cheekbones even more. A bit pricy, but worth it if it makes me look the way it does.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love cream blushes and Stila's CC's are the best I've yet tried....and I probably won't venture much further since I'm perfectly satisfied with them. Petunia is a GORGEOUS cool toned bright pink. Wonderful pop of color on my fair skin....but don't be alarmed if you don't like bright blush, sparingly applied it can look very natural as well. I find this color works well with a variety of looks and can just as easily be paired with a warm lip and eye as a cool one, despite it's decidely cool tones. Very versitale. Wonderful blendable formula, just melts into your skin, no shimmer, but delivers a glowing effect without. It's also the only CC I've tried that works beautifully as a lilpcolor, as well.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Pretty packaging. I love this.

The packaging is the colour of the cheek and lip stain. It is a very sticky and gloppy texture however when applied this does not feel sticky once on the skin.

It is not creamey ratter balmy for a blush. But it is great and the idea is off-putting ubut it is great. This texture makes me look young. I am in my twnety and I feel like a teenager. I look young.

You dont get a great deal for your money but a little goes a long way. So press your finger tipp onto the colour and dot on the cheeks and lips and therefore the excess doesnt go to waste.

Petunia is a great colour and will suit light/meduim/dark skin tones. It is coral which is peachy pink. However I have a pale/light skin and this looks great on me and I think that is largely becuse of my green eyes that ZING when I use this. There are many othher colours that are popular and even if you dont like this i would recomend you buy this product in another colour. Patilcular a great poduct for ssummer and on holidays when you want a blush and lip colour and this does both jobs. I have used tis on my lids also and It hasnt done me harm. However I get dry lips so I wipe a little vaseline on the pallette and tis helps combsat them before I put on the colour.

The price is 17.00. This is expensive but no other product compete as you get the colour that you see and this has stying power and it doesnt change colour.

I love this product a lot and it is expensive but worth it. i may use this as my default blush and forget all other blushes except for this stila ones as I love them that much. I can wear a poweder on top once I have rubbed this in and you caan not see that as it leaves no discolouration like many other cream blushes.

Also this is a distinctive colour and I see this on catwalks and models in magazines and it makes me stand out form the rest.

What more can I say. Invest in this but pick a colour to suit you.

on 11/1/2004 2:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is hands down my favorite CC. It's a sheer, bright pink that gives the most wonderful doll cheeks. I'm a PPP w/dark hair, and I'm obsessed with the Snow White look. This is the best color on me. It probably wouldn't work as well on oilier skin types or darker skin tones.

on 2/7/2003 2:52:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Very creamy, bright pink blush. A bit greasy, but OK for dry/normal skin. Gives a nice flush look.
I use it on the lips, too. I dab a little on with my finger and layer with MAC clear lip glass - very nice!
To make it last longer, I apply a bit of Calvin Klein blush(bare 04)over it.

on 5/7/2002 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I read other MUA reviews on Stila Petunia convertible color. It sounded perfect for my fair skin and I am a sucker for multi-use products. I picked up the compact at Sephora, opened the color and immediately set it back down. There was no way that I could see myself wearing this bright bright coral color! I walked away to look at different brands of make up. On my way to the check out I walked by Stila and opened up the compact once more - all I could think of is what an ugly unwearable color - what could those other reviewers have been thinking of ??? I swiped my finger across the color and put in on the top of my hand. I played with the color a little. Amazingly it went on my skin as the color pink - no orange at all. The more I looked at it the more I knew the reviews were right. This color is perfect for me. I would not have bought this color in a million years if I hadn't read the good reviews on MUA. I wouldn't even have picked up this compact. It is a perfect blush color for me. I even like it swiped across my lips.