Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.6

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 9/4/2015 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No animal testing!
Petunia turns extremely pink on my olive skin. Strange, as it's described as coral peach, and looks coral peach. My skin's fault! Very pigmented, and lasts several hours on cheeks. Camellia works better for my NC 30 olive but reddish skin. I love the formulas of these - the dewiness, the ease of application. It's just a matter of finding the right shade out of the many many options.
On my lips it looks ok, but after 20 minutes it's completely gone...without eating or drinking.

I have had a few of Stila's Convertible Colors (Fuchsia, Lillium and this one), and this one is BY FAR my favorite. It's the perfect shade for my NC20-25 skintone/red hair/green eyes. I tend to prefer cream blushes and blushes without shimmer, and this one hits both of those notes. It's a great color, blendable, sheer but buildable and gives a great dewy (not oily) finish. I also have been putting this on my lips, and on me it appears a bit pinker on my lips than it does on my cheeks, which is fine by me. I absolutely love this product for its ease of use and all of the above reasons.

What I don't love: it tends to get stray brush hairs and such stuck in it. It doesn't bother me too much because I keep my brushes and such clean, but perhaps Stila should consider putting this product in a tube a la the Tarte cheek stains? Also, it is a bit dry as a lip product, but nothing a swipe of lip balm won't fix. Obviously, this product's virtues far outweigh the negatives, so I will repurchase again and again!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I originally bought this because of all the raves about this product. I'm not that good with cheek blushes to begin with, so applying this was difficult. To top it off, the color clashes with my skin tone, so this would probably work better on people who have lighter skin tone.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Although I have had this blush for a while now, I only really began to love it this summer. Summer was all pinks and corals and this shade of Petunia was perfect. It really perks up a neutral eye.
I dab it on the top of the cheekbone and blend with fingers. Start small and build up, the color is bright. The formula is solid enough not to melt in the summer heat.

on 12/10/2008 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have a 6 week old and whenever I wear this I get comments on how fresh I look. Considering I have not slept for more than 3 hours at a stretch since my little one was born, I think this has easily earned a HG status. Wonderful color, great texture!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a very pink/coral cream blush. Very pretty in the summer, looks gaudy in the winter. Wonderful blendability, as with all of stila's convertible colours. Although very pretty, I don't know if it would look on everyone. I would try this before buying. Pretty on a tan though!

on 3/31/2006 8:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I had tried a convertible color years ago, and ending up returning it (can't remember why). I saw recently all of the positive reviews of this one on this website, and decided to give it another try. I am so glad I did! I love this in Petunia - a beautiful peachy/pink that gives a gorgeous flush (I'm a medium-toned brunette). And a reviewer stated that it goes well under NARS Orgasm (which clinched my decision to retry it) and boy was she right! Beautiful combination, with awesome staying power!!

on 7/9/2005 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this color! It's bright, girly, and fun. It brightens my face wonderfully. Recommended!

Great cream blush. This is my first Stila product. I'm a big Nars blush fan and had just purchased my first Nars cream blush in the watermelon bright pink color Cactus Flower. I have to say I'm impressed by the nice bright young pink color of Petunia. It's got a nice gel consistency, color absorbs fast and leaves behind a faint pink. If I layer it on, it makes my cheeks look slightly sunburned, which is ultra-cute. Also looks amazing on lips, it's not drying or overly greasy and gives that pouty pink look, very nice! The only thing i do not like so much about this blush compared to nars cream blushes is that the application is not as matte. It's not one of those powdery mousse blushes, it's stickier and can be bad when my face gets really oily under the sun.... but so far so good, nice youthful glow. I think I'm going to try Poppy, Gerbera, and Lillium next....Stila's turning me into a blush addict!

on 11/27/2004 11:59:00 AM

My favorite color is in the Stila Convertible Color line. My others are Rose and Lillium. I'm not crazy about it as a lip color, but as a blush, it looks great. An interesting pink color that doesn't look too bright or orangey. Love to combine with NARS "Orgasm" blush too over the top.

Popular Blush Products