Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

3.8

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 1/19/2016 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really had high hopes for this product and wanted to love it, but alas I do not. The color looks beautiful in the package, but I immediately notices that, once open, it looked like dust particles or something were sticking in the blush ( not good!) and whenever I do try to use it, it feels sticky and heavy and doesn't spread smoothly. I think I will stick to the Becca Beach Tint Soufflé cream blush as it is a far superior product.

on 3/23/2015 11:18:00 AM

This is one my favourite blushes. Adds a nice sheen to my cheeks without looking over done or fake. I have an oily skin type so it doesn't last all day on me.

on 3/19/2015 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I recently invested in a sheer foundation and a tinted moisturiser as I was fed up with the flat, matte look with the products I was previously using. I'm 48 and felt they were making me look old! Enter this product, bought because I didn't want to use powder blush over my new glowy skin.
This is lovely - gives a sheer pink highlight to my cheeks and a youthful look. I am MAC NW15 and have a very strong pink undertone to my skin. I was worried that it might be too pink for me but it looks really good.
Nice compact with a mirror and easy to put in your bag. I have also used it on my lips and found it great for that too, a lovely pink finish and not drying at all.
Recommended.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love love LOVE!!!! This product is so pretty on my skin. And you only need a little. It does feel sticky at first but it blends very nicely into your skin. And I just love how the compact reflects what colour is inside. It really makes me want to collect them all. Which I plan on doing. Pretty damn expensive but I can see this lasting for a long time.

on 12/4/2012 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought this since I read someone's review saying this brightens up your complexion a lot.... But it doesn't, on me.

It does look really nice on lips. But I have cool yellow-toned skin, and this blush just brings out its yellow-undertone on my cheeks. You have to be fair-skinned to bring up the pinkish tone.

I later bought lillium, which looks muddy in pan, but it's actually a more natural pale pink on cheeks. Unbelievable.

on 4/19/2011 5:23:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is suppose to brighten your cheeks and your lips with color, hence the convertible color. I tried it on my lips a few times before and it was okay. Previous viewers didnm't seem to like it it but when I put enough on my lips it matched the apple of my cheeks. Whoopee! Okay so this does come in a small compact. And for my skin color I don't need to use a lot on my cheeks to eave a nice stain otherwise it wil be too bright. Pretty pricey for the amount you get, Anyways, the only thing I don;t like about it is that it's in a compact and that you have to smear your fingers ALL over. Makes me want to wash my hands everytime I use my biush. There is castor oil, lanolin oil, beeswax BHT among other ingredients so I'm not sure I'm someone who has skinn that those ingredients could attribute to may cause a problem. I was just nameing a few. I don't understand how this one a award for In style best beauty buys, because it may be a decent product, but it is definitely overpriced. You would think in this economy they are trying find good items at great deals. I don't know, just my opinion but I like the product and I will buy it again.

on 4/18/2011 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite blush. I'm a NW10 & this gives a wonderful, natural flush.

on 11/19/2010 5:54:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm not really sold on this, I don't think it is very convertible at all. To me it's really just a blush and doesn't work on the lips because it looks dry, opaque and cakey. It is quite nice on the cheek, a nice coral shade, better for the warmer toned skin, however not too bad on cool toned skin, I can certainly get away with it. It's really very average, I think becca cream blush is better and does work pretty well on the lip too though it's not indicated for the lip and so is BB pot rouge, pot rouge is truly the lip and cheek product and so far the only one I've found that does a perfect job of both cheek and lip. Stila CC texture is simply wrong for lips IMO. Cheap and not always entirely functional packaging too. Maybe the other shades are better, I haven't tried them but I won't be buying this one again.

on 7/22/2010 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very pretty cream blush, a super bright pink color. The compact also very pretty with the flowers and matching the color of the convertible color. When applying to my skin I have to be very careful because a little dab with one finger is enough for both of my cheeks since I am so fair. This can make my skin look a little oily throughout the day but this is expected when I use a majority of cream products. On the lips this can be drying at times but a lip balm or gloss can fix that right up. Something interesting is since Stila started to list ingredients on their website I looked at the ingredients in the products. And for convertible colors, BHT is an ingredient; I'm not sure if this influences anyone's opinion but I thought I would just mention that.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Although I usually love the Stila Convertible Colors, this one just didn't do it for me. The color is way to pink, and the clasp broke on mine after just a month. I didn't expect this for such an expensive product. Get a different color!