Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by hair type : Other
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.5

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
Can be patted onto skin effortlessly blends with fingers
Looks good on bare skin
Long lasting
Los good with tinted moisturizer or foundation
Is a healthy bright coral pink colour without being too clowns
It doesn't have any shimmer
Packaging is small and colour of compact reflects the colour of the blush...super handy for fast finding in makeup bag

Cons:
If you use your fingers just remember to use anti bacterial cleanser before so you don't contaminate the blush.
Application if often too heavy with a brush.

This is one of my favorite makeup products that I carry in my makeup bag. It's cute, compact, and multi-functional. I use this to touch up throughout the day. It really livens up my face and adds the perfect shade of baby pink to my cheeks (for reference, I'm a NC30). I also use this on my lips for that baby pink pout; however, I feel that this product is a little drying on my lips. I use chapstick underneath to prevent the color from sinking into the lines on my lips. The one bad thing about it is that it's rather unsanitary to be dipping my fingers into the compact.. I don't like to use a brush because all the little hairs and lint gets trapped in the compact.. and it's gross. Other than that, I like!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this as a blush even on my tan skin it looks like a natural flush all though it honestly doesn't last to long on my oily skin I love this as a lipstain I use this when I want a gorgeous pink lip and I love the way it looks,

on 9/29/2010 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

HG cream blush! I love to pair this with my LM tinted moisturizer. It gives me that glow-from-within look. I am a dark skinned Asian with yellow undertones, and this looks great and surprisingly natural on me. It looks really scary in the pan, but it blends very sheer. I use my beauty blender sponge to stipple/blend.

It looks pretty on my lips, but I prefer to just use it as a cheek color. I've been hearing so much about Stila's convertible color, but have been hesistant to try it--don't know why, since I'm a total product junkie.

I'm glad I tried, and I really urge everyone to at least try it. It really is that good.

I tried the Stila Convertible Color in a different shade in Sephora because they did not carry the Petunia shade I was after. It seemed dry and wouldn't blend on my cheek. I was turned off from the product. I then saw this product in Petunia on a wholesale cosmetic site for about half off so I gave in because the packaging is so pretty as is the color. The color is absolute loveliness and it seems to blend far better than the one at Sephora which was probably dried up from being an open sample. The issue I'm having is with staying power. It doesn't seem to last very long at all on my face or lips. It's so darn pretty though when it is on, a natural, perfectly delicate pink. I'm of a fair to medium olive complexion.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my all time favourite blushers. It gives a lovely windswept look on my pale cool pink toned skin and really helps to warm my face. This blusher works really well on the front apple part of your cheeks. I have dropped a lippy because it is just way too drying to use on it's own as a lip colour, you would need to mix with some Vaseline or gloss, which takes the point of an all in one away.

on 3/17/2008 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This one changed color in the pan after contact. This is a turn off for me even though the color is okay on my cheeks. It's a bit dry and hard though so harder to apply and blend. I prefer Bobbi Brown's pot rouges but the packaging is unbeatable. I also have this in Gerbera and prefer that one since it's more natural looking and the product doesn't change color in the pan.

I got mine last month so it is time to write a review, the color is bright pink/coral.
The texture is very creamy so it allows good blending on the cheeks, the product is very pigmented and concentrated, so you will need a little amount.
It will last average on, and i didn't clogged my pores.
I don't use it as a lip stain, because then the color looks different and kind of dry my lips. But is a yey on my cheeks, very natural and sexy.

This is the absolute cutest color.

Great look, looks scarily bright in the pan but I love it for a blush, just blend for a fantastic looking flush. It does however, not look extremely natural unless you blend it quite a bit so you do end up looking like you're wearing blush.
On me this is a bright pinkish apricot and looks great for a fresh look.

on 5/8/2006 6:42:00 PM

Me: NC20 with olive undertones, dryish skin
Packaging: Plastic compact (colored the same color as the product, which helps to locate this in my traincase quickly... durable, and this holds *tons* of product. I use mine a lot and have still barely made a dent.
Texture: creamy but not sticky like MAC blushcremes, easily blended
Product description:
This is perhaps my favorite of Stila's convertible color shades. In the pan it appears to be a perhaps scary bright pink, but on the skin it settles to a lovely warm pink flush a la Natalie Portman or Emmy Rossum. I cannot imagine this color looking bad on anyone. It is buildable as well--you can just use a little for a hint of color or more for a more obvious flush. One of my favorite Stila products in general! A must-have for every cream blush fan. continued >>