Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.2

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 10/11/2017 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE the colour. When applied on my cheeks it gives a natural bright, fresh-looked face. Plus I love how cream blush look natural on me. Sadly this causes small bumps on my cheeks so I wouldn't repurchase.

on 1/19/2016 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really had high hopes for this product and wanted to love it, but alas I do not. The color looks beautiful in the package, but I immediately notices that, once open, it looked like dust particles or something were sticking in the blush ( not good!) and whenever I do try to use it, it feels sticky and heavy and doesn't spread smoothly. I think I will stick to the Becca Beach Tint Soufflé cream blush as it is a far superior product.

on 12/10/2008 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have a 6 week old and whenever I wear this I get comments on how fresh I look. Considering I have not slept for more than 3 hours at a stretch since my little one was born, I think this has easily earned a HG status. Wonderful color, great texture!

on 8/26/2008 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love this
.looks really scary in the pan like an insane malibu barbie! but once applied to the applies of my cheeks with my fingers it gives the prettiest flush ever- the perfect pop of colour.
It really makes me look bright and awake, no matter how exhausted I am( great for the day after a big night!) It lasts me all day and doesn't fade. worn with mac face and body foundation i look seriously healthy which is really pretty for the daytime or in the summer.
team this with slightly winged eyeliner and muting your lips with concealer before patting on the product to your lips gives a really cool sixties kinda look. there really is endless ways to wear it- pretty or punchy. i want to get more!

on 6/16/2007 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I got this intending it to be one of my 'bright' blushes but surprisingly it's very very natural on me! It's a gorgeous colour that I don't have a duplicate of already in my blush collection and I love that it lasts all day. Winner!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

This is a very nice product. I love the look of the color in the compact and it also looks very nice on if i only apply the tiniest smidgen and then blend well. I am very pale and if i put the usual cream blush amount on it DOES go orange on me so i just have to be very light handed.

It is obviously a stupid amount of money being stila, it probably costs like $3 to make so they should put the price down a lot. I was told by my friend who works at a department store with a cosmetic section that there is usually 100% markup on clothes and cosmetics!!!! Madness!!