Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 3/24/2008 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

just like the others,the compact is the world class!,so lovely,I'm crazy for CC packaging!
I think Petunia is too bold for my complexion,so I just need a little application of it,if it's not,people used to think that I'm feverish or what...,it's nice for my cheeks my it's not definetely not for my lips!(my lips easily chapped and dried by using it)
I think another softer shades will suit me most.

on 5/19/2002 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Petunia looks freakishly bright in the compact, but goes on a sheer, summery bright pink. It lasts a long time on my oily skin, but I can't apply this over powder or it goes on unevenly.