Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.3

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 9/4/2015 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No animal testing!
Petunia turns extremely pink on my olive skin. Strange, as it's described as coral peach, and looks coral peach. My skin's fault! Very pigmented, and lasts several hours on cheeks. Camellia works better for my NC 30 olive but reddish skin. I love the formulas of these - the dewiness, the ease of application. It's just a matter of finding the right shade out of the many many options.
On my lips it looks ok, but after 20 minutes it's completely gone...without eating or drinking.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this as a blush even on my tan skin it looks like a natural flush all though it honestly doesn't last to long on my oily skin I love this as a lipstain I use this when I want a gorgeous pink lip and I love the way it looks,

on 9/29/2010 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

HG cream blush! I love to pair this with my LM tinted moisturizer. It gives me that glow-from-within look. I am a dark skinned Asian with yellow undertones, and this looks great and surprisingly natural on me. It looks really scary in the pan, but it blends very sheer. I use my beauty blender sponge to stipple/blend.

It looks pretty on my lips, but I prefer to just use it as a cheek color. I've been hearing so much about Stila's convertible color, but have been hesistant to try it--don't know why, since I'm a total product junkie.

I'm glad I tried, and I really urge everyone to at least try it. It really is that good.

on 7/22/2010 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very pretty cream blush, a super bright pink color. The compact also very pretty with the flowers and matching the color of the convertible color. When applying to my skin I have to be very careful because a little dab with one finger is enough for both of my cheeks since I am so fair. This can make my skin look a little oily throughout the day but this is expected when I use a majority of cream products. On the lips this can be drying at times but a lip balm or gloss can fix that right up. Something interesting is since Stila started to list ingredients on their website I looked at the ingredients in the products. And for convertible colors, BHT is an ingredient; I'm not sure if this influences anyone's opinion but I thought I would just mention that.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I originally bought this because of all the raves about this product. I'm not that good with cheek blushes to begin with, so applying this was difficult. To top it off, the color clashes with my skin tone, so this would probably work better on people who have lighter skin tone.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have oily skin so I was hesistant to try this cream blush. But, it is my HG because it blends beautifully into a lit from within glow. It stays put all day and, most importantly, it has never broken me out. One beautiful thing about it is that it provides buildable coverage, with makes it full proof. If you should somehow apply too much, simply uses a cosmetic sponge to blend, blend, blend. Finally, this Petunia color is a pinky/peachy color, simply great and natural for my ivory colored skin.

on 10/17/2008 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Oh god this color is soooooooooooooo pretty. I was at Ulta and saw that Stila had some set of eye shadows and this convertible color which I had never heard of. The eye shadows didn't seem interesting and didn't work on me but I was about to buy the set because this color was so amazing. Then I realized they actually sold it separately and snatched it up immediately.

I ALWAYS look horrible in florescent lighting no matter what I do. Unless I apply foundation or highlighter RIGHT before I go into the store I look washed out and tired. But this color added to my cheeks and lips made me look awake and fresh in a way that nothing has ever made me look under those florescent lights. It's the prettiest pink ever and while it's bright it doesn't scream at you so it didn't clash with the smokey eye I had going on.

I usually think Stila is a little too expensive for the hit and miss experiences I've had with them and their sparse packaging but since this functions as both a rich lip color and blush the $26 price tag is certainly reasonable. I will definitely be purchasing again although I might try Peony next.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My first Stila CC! Petunia is a pretty cotton candy pink. It's not coral at all imo! Just a fresh pink color that reminds me a bit of Lorac desire blush. I was worried that the creamy texture of this blush would break me out but I think they sort of "dry on impact," which is great. I really like this product and highly recommend though the color is kinda blah. (lol i need dramatic mu!)

on 9/9/2005 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is what i had hoped gladiola would be...a wearable peach-y pink for my cool coloring. this is perfect, a bright pop of color that makes your skin look amazing. clear, bright completely blendable. looks great with dark hair and blue eyes, very doll like. i love this one.
continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

First off let me state that I am NOT a Stila fan. I literally never buy their products. However, this product caught my eye...

Needless to say, I am quite impressed. As a lippie, I'm not that trilled - goes on too pastey, not sheer enough (I like the textures of MAC Lustres for example), but as a cream blush I love it. A semi-bright coral/pink in the pot, it gives a nice natural flush to my cheeks. Love that!

The packaging has got to go. It's like a cheap plastic seashell...but it's the product that counts IMO.

Popular Blush Products