Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love love LOVE!!!! This product is so pretty on my skin. And you only need a little. It does feel sticky at first but it blends very nicely into your skin. And I just love how the compact reflects what colour is inside. It really makes me want to collect them all. Which I plan on doing. Pretty damn expensive but I can see this lasting for a long time.

on 1/22/2011 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

beutiful pink warm colour for brunets girl I like this soo much:)

I love this blush. It really makes me look bright and awake, no matter how exhausted I am. It lasts me all day and doesn't fade. I have very pale skin and this adds a wonderful pop of color to my face. I also use it sparingly on my lips and, occasionally, on my eyes as an eyeshadow. Overall, a wonderful product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow! I love this beauty product *so* much. Its the perfect pop of color for the summer.. or anytime of the year. This is def one of my top 3 makeup musthaves. I have tan skin and corals, peaches look the best on me, so naturally I had to have this. If your fair, dont be afraid, its not as bright as you look. If you use a strippling brush ( I use flirts!) just dab it in there once and you'll just look amazing! seriously it makes people look younger, and more alive due to its brightness. Also if you've never bought any stila CC, you have to get THIS one bc it is the creamiest of them all. Like the reviewer down there said, it def does have a balm texture. Although the one I bought 2 years ago wasnt like this. They def redid the formula. Cause I have 3 other ones, so I know the general texture, but this one is so creamy and nice. And it really lasts all day. I usually touch up my blush at school. But I dont need to anymore, just make sure you set this blush w/ a powder or highlighter. So if you're looking for a blush that makes you look younger or alive, get this, you wont regret it!Also on the lips, it looks soooo good to! not as drying as the other CCs but make sure to wear a gloss over it if your afraid it will dry your lips. This blush right here is the reason why my fav mu to buy forever is blush! Also the packaging is so cute! Can you tell I'm in love?!

on 6/3/2006 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am so glad I got this stunning color as an extra in a swap. I have several, but never got this shade. Looks like a scary bright pink in the case. However it is a beautifully warm pink shade with a coral hint to it that is really light and pretty and refreshing. Gives me such a youthful glow. I thought it would definately be too pink but it works great with my NC30 light olive complexion. Applies easily and lasts all day. Great color for spring! Retails for $20 and you get a large compact full of color that will last forever. You only need a tiny bit. These dont look greasy either and none of the colors have any shimmer.

on 8/31/2004 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Pretty! a cream version of Nars Mata Hari.Great for those perfect skin days, and beautiful on your lips. One of my staples.

on 4/1/2004 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great sheer hot pink color! Looks like you just came in from the cold. A little bit goes a long way. I Plan to wear this as my spring/summer mu staple. MMM(50watt/NC35)

on 6/19/2001 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is another convertible color that I thought I would hate but I love! Just a touch on the apples of the cheeks really looks nice - especially in the Spring.