Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.7

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 3/19/2015 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I recently invested in a sheer foundation and a tinted moisturiser as I was fed up with the flat, matte look with the products I was previously using. I'm 48 and felt they were making me look old! Enter this product, bought because I didn't want to use powder blush over my new glowy skin.
This is lovely - gives a sheer pink highlight to my cheeks and a youthful look. I am MAC NW15 and have a very strong pink undertone to my skin. I was worried that it might be too pink for me but it looks really good.
Nice compact with a mirror and easy to put in your bag. I have also used it on my lips and found it great for that too, a lovely pink finish and not drying at all.
Recommended.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
Can be patted onto skin effortlessly blends with fingers
Looks good on bare skin
Long lasting
Los good with tinted moisturizer or foundation
Is a healthy bright coral pink colour without being too clowns
It doesn't have any shimmer
Packaging is small and colour of compact reflects the colour of the blush...super handy for fast finding in makeup bag

Cons:
If you use your fingers just remember to use anti bacterial cleanser before so you don't contaminate the blush.
Application if often too heavy with a brush.

on 4/18/2011 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite blush. I'm a NW10 & this gives a wonderful, natural flush.

This is one of my favorite makeup products that I carry in my makeup bag. It's cute, compact, and multi-functional. I use this to touch up throughout the day. It really livens up my face and adds the perfect shade of baby pink to my cheeks (for reference, I'm a NC30). I also use this on my lips for that baby pink pout; however, I feel that this product is a little drying on my lips. I use chapstick underneath to prevent the color from sinking into the lines on my lips. The one bad thing about it is that it's rather unsanitary to be dipping my fingers into the compact.. I don't like to use a brush because all the little hairs and lint gets trapped in the compact.. and it's gross. Other than that, I like!

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BLUSHY! I'm not really a cream-based make-up fan since I find them to be sticky on my skin but this one, I SO ADORE! I'm happy how the product compliments my light, yellow skin tone without giving me that icky feeling. I was about to purchase Nars Orgasm because of its great reviews online but when I tried it earlier at their counter, errr... it just sits on my face like an ordinary blush. The only thing I don't really find that attractive is their packaging. Cute - yes, handy - yes, but plastic-y (in a low-end way). I know I made the right choice. Stila Blush Convertible Color in Petunia is forever going to be on my top make-up list! :)

on 3/20/2010 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush. It comes in the cutest mirrored compact which is the same colour as the blush inside. This colour does look quite garish in the pan, but on cheeks is a gorgeous natural pink, really brightens up the face and looks great with a tan. I do favour cream blushes as I like the dewy look, and think they make you look younger than powder blush. Overall excellent colour, good staying power, quite expensive but only the tiniest amount is needed as it's very pigmented and so lasts a long time.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this colour. It is a beautiful fresh pink, great for summer. I can't believe I'm the first to review it since the sales assistants tell me that this is one of their most popular CCs. It's great for on the go, I'm always rushing my makeup on the bus on my way to work, so it's nice and easy for my lips and cheeks and the mirror is great. It's great for touch ups too, when you don't want to carry a lot in your bag. Surprisingly it lasts for quite a while, and I find it actually wears for longer on your cheeks if you use a brush to apply it rather than your fingers. For some reason it tends to change colour slightly on my lips after a while, which is annoying and the reason I only gave it a 4. The colour it changes to is still gorgeous, but more of a fuchsia colour, less peachy. It's amazing for when you want a non made up look. I pair it with simple, neutral eyes for work and it is just beautiful. Would purchase it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really love this blush. I was on the search for a pink, dewy looking blush and the SA at Sephora showed me this. I wasn't too sure about it because it looked SO pink, but once she put it on I was sold. I use it on the apples of my cheeks, applied with a stippling brush and just blend it out. PERFECT! Love it!!! A little bit goes a LONG way, so make sure to start light.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Although I have had this blush for a while now, I only really began to love it this summer. Summer was all pinks and corals and this shade of Petunia was perfect. It really perks up a neutral eye.
I dab it on the top of the cheekbone and blend with fingers. Start small and build up, the color is bright. The formula is solid enough not to melt in the summer heat.

Oh, Stila Convertible Color, where have you been all my life? I love how creamy it feels against my cheeks, and how the shade looks gorgeous on me. I'm all for the natural look, and this is the perfect peachy-pink combination. It can feel a little drying on my lips if I wear it alone, but smear on some lip balm, and I'm all set to go. This stuff is amazing.

Note: While this appears perfectly natural-looking on me, my friend's lips turned bright pink when she put this on! Lol.