Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.5

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 1/25/2016 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this 3 times as I loved it so much. The pigment is great, it is nice and creamy (wonderful when you have dry skin), and easy to blend with fingers. I have always had an annoyance with this product and that is it seems to attract tiny pieces of lint, hair , etc... that stick to it in the container which is difficult to remove. It looks sort of gross and unhygienic. This happened each time I bought it and I never had this issue with other cream blushes before. I only rated it a 3 as a result. Otherwise, it would have been a 5. I'm finally annoyed enough that I will looking for another product when this one runs out.

on 12/4/2012 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought this since I read someone's review saying this brightens up your complexion a lot.... But it doesn't, on me.

It does look really nice on lips. But I have cool yellow-toned skin, and this blush just brings out its yellow-undertone on my cheeks. You have to be fair-skinned to bring up the pinkish tone.

I later bought lillium, which looks muddy in pan, but it's actually a more natural pale pink on cheeks. Unbelievable.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got this free from Sephora.

I want to be fair and say that it is just not the right color for me, too pink, but the texture is not nice either in my opinion. On my cheeks the color is just okay and its too creamy that even applied with a light hand it looks sort of shiny or greasy, definitely not a "glow from within". I have tried it over and under foundation to try to make it work but its just not very blendable.

On my lips it makes me look sickly, and it cakes up and just doesn't look like a lip product. It just looks super weird.

So, wouldn't buy this, even in a different color, and not really sure why I have kept it so long, I think its just because its Stila and so I believe it should be good and therefore I think its ME doing something wrong haha, think in reality its just not so great.

on 7/16/2010 12:05:00 AM

So pretty. This shade seems like it would be fairly easy for most gals to wear. I do wish that it came with a small applicator, but it blends smoothly onto your cheeks and lips. I dab it on my lips with my fingers for a light application or apply with a lipstick brush for a polished, defined look. This makes my cheeks look dewy and fresh. Stila makes this in all different shades for all seasons.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Amazing! I LOVE this! Beautiful coral color that suits my complexion perfectly, it's one of my favourites. Blends very easily, the packaging is adorable, not sticky in the slightest. Just awesome. Brings out my cheekbones even more. A bit pricy, but worth it if it makes me look the way it does.

on 6/8/2009 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got the Petunia a while ago and never got the hang of applying it with my fingers or a sponge. I didn't care for the texture; it always felt so sticky. I received the Lillium (a much paler pink) as a deluxe sample from Sephora in exchange for something they'd run out of.

Since acquiring a Laura Mercier Creme Blush Brush though, both of Convertible Color compacts have come out of the bottom drawer. Very sheer and natural looking on my light skin. These blushes were not favorites until I got the right tool for the job. (I guess this is really a rave review for the brush rather than the blush, lol.)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love cream blushes and Stila's CC's are the best I've yet tried....and I probably won't venture much further since I'm perfectly satisfied with them. Petunia is a GORGEOUS cool toned bright pink. Wonderful pop of color on my fair skin....but don't be alarmed if you don't like bright blush, sparingly applied it can look very natural as well. I find this color works well with a variety of looks and can just as easily be paired with a warm lip and eye as a cool one, despite it's decidely cool tones. Very versitale. Wonderful blendable formula, just melts into your skin, no shimmer, but delivers a glowing effect without. It's also the only CC I've tried that works beautifully as a lilpcolor, as well.

on 3/17/2008 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This one changed color in the pan after contact. This is a turn off for me even though the color is okay on my cheeks. It's a bit dry and hard though so harder to apply and blend. I prefer Bobbi Brown's pot rouges but the packaging is unbeatable. I also have this in Gerbera and prefer that one since it's more natural looking and the product doesn't change color in the pan.

on 4/2/2007 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I didn't want to love it, but I do! I layer this over Becca Shimmering Skin Protector in Opal for a beautiful flushed, dewy look. Absolutely gorgeous coral pink that blends right in to your skin!

on 5/8/2006 6:42:00 PM

Me: NC20 with olive undertones, dryish skin
Packaging: Plastic compact (colored the same color as the product, which helps to locate this in my traincase quickly... durable, and this holds *tons* of product. I use mine a lot and have still barely made a dent.
Texture: creamy but not sticky like MAC blushcremes, easily blended
Product description:
This is perhaps my favorite of Stila's convertible color shades. In the pan it appears to be a perhaps scary bright pink, but on the skin it settles to a lovely warm pink flush a la Natalie Portman or Emmy Rossum. I cannot imagine this color looking bad on anyone. It is buildable as well--you can just use a little for a hint of color or more for a more obvious flush. One of my favorite Stila products in general! A must-have for every cream blush fan. continued >>