Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Although I usually love the Stila Convertible Colors, this one just didn't do it for me. The color is way to pink, and the clasp broke on mine after just a month. I didn't expect this for such an expensive product. Get a different color!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am in love with this blush!! It looks very bright in the compact, but it's very natural-looking on my very fair skin and blends very well and very easily and lasts all day. Excellent stuff.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Pretty packaging. I love this.

The packaging is the colour of the cheek and lip stain. It is a very sticky and gloppy texture however when applied this does not feel sticky once on the skin.

It is not creamey ratter balmy for a blush. But it is great and the idea is off-putting ubut it is great. This texture makes me look young. I am in my twnety and I feel like a teenager. I look young.

You dont get a great deal for your money but a little goes a long way. So press your finger tipp onto the colour and dot on the cheeks and lips and therefore the excess doesnt go to waste.

Petunia is a great colour and will suit light/meduim/dark skin tones. It is coral which is peachy pink. However I have a pale/light skin and this looks great on me and I think that is largely becuse of my green eyes that ZING when I use this. There are many othher colours that are popular and even if you dont like this i would recomend you buy this product in another colour. Patilcular a great poduct for ssummer and on holidays when you want a blush and lip colour and this does both jobs. I have used tis on my lids also and It hasnt done me harm. However I get dry lips so I wipe a little vaseline on the pallette and tis helps combsat them before I put on the colour.

The price is 17.00. This is expensive but no other product compete as you get the colour that you see and this has stying power and it doesnt change colour.

I love this product a lot and it is expensive but worth it. i may use this as my default blush and forget all other blushes except for this stila ones as I love them that much. I can wear a poweder on top once I have rubbed this in and you caan not see that as it leaves no discolouration like many other cream blushes.

Also this is a distinctive colour and I see this on catwalks and models in magazines and it makes me stand out form the rest.

What more can I say. Invest in this but pick a colour to suit you.

on 3/8/2004 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite pink cream blush. In the package, it looks very scary- bright bubblegum pink. On the cheeks, it is the most beautiful pink flush. So feminine and girly. I have almost all the convertible colors and this one is one of my favorites.

These leave your face dewy and glowing (not matte at all). Also, great on the lips.

Recently these went down in price from $28 USD to $20 USD!!! I only wish the Lip Polishes went down as well!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

It IS a bright pink, which scared me a bit. Get too much and it will look fake. However, with just a bit lips look rosy and natural and cheeks look prettily flushed :) Product is sticky though, so this can be tricky. I try to mix with a bit of Kiehl's.