Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by skin type : Other
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.6

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 12/28/2009 3:45:00 AM

This has been my go-to blush for nearly five years, ever since a Stila rep. used it on me in a mini-makeover. I love how easily you can apply it (and remove it if you accidentally apply too much). It has great staying power and is very flattering even though it looks a bit garish in the pan. I sometimes use it on my lips, too.

This is my first CC and i love it to bits!~ It looks very scary when i first applied but when it sinked into my skin it gave me the prettiest flush ever(i'm an asian with fair and yellow undertones)! a natural pink blush...and the pigments r unbelievable~ thus a little goes a very long way, however i dun use this on my lips cuz it's a bit too drying..n i gave 5 for the packaging cuz it's so cute and portable..will definitely buy this again and maybe some other colours from CC~

Along with Lillium, Petunia is one of my favorite Stila convertible colors. When I first tried it, I found the texture to be very dry and hard to blend. However, I discovered that it was just the top layer, so after using it a few times, the texture became nice and creamy like that of the other CC's that I've tried. I guess maybe it was sitting in the warehouse too long or something.

Anyway, Petunia is such a lovely, fresh pink that punches up the complexion so well! I cannot rave enough about it. It lasts for a very long time on my oily skin. For reference, I am NC30.

Wow! This is bright in the compact. I was a bit scared that it would look un-natural on. It seems like a trend with Stila's convertible colors. The colors look so much better on than in the pan.

This is the *perfect* summer blush. It gives a pinky tint to my skin, with a slight dewy glow. It's easy to blend in and looks very natural.

I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.

This is my first Stila product. Petunia shows up as a bright pink on my NC20 skin. The texture is very smooth, it gives my cheeks a nice glow. It seems very soft, much more so than MAC CCB, and spreads more easily.

A wonderful pink that is similar to Stila's powder blush Impatiens and NARS Mata Hari. Even looks nice dabbed on my lips and mine a rather pigmented (FFF, blonde, blue, cool toned). Great for spring/summer. The cute, sturdy compact with mirror makes the price reasonable.

on 1/31/2004 11:31:00 AM

Whilst I think this a fabulous colour (retro pink) I won't buy this again because it has no staying power on my oily skin, particularly in the summer-it just slides off & the compact though cute, is a dirt & fluff magnet, not ideal for a spotty gal like me.

on 1/29/2004 1:43:00 PM

My HG of cream blushes, and I certainly have tried many of them! This color is perfect for my PPP red undertoned skin. Goes with everything and always makes me look healthy and glowy. Lasts forever and goes on easily. A little goes a long way.

on 1/16/2004 5:11:00 PM

As others have mentioned, Petunia is a bright, vibrant pink. And yes, I was slightly afraid when the SA picked it for me. However, one it's applied, it creates a really pretty and natural flush on your cheeks. It's easy to apply (I'm a total makeup novice) and hard to mess up. And when I feel like I put too much on, I blend some moisturizer over it to mute it. I've hardly ever used it for my lips, though.

on 12/21/2003 1:12:00 PM

This my all-time favorite blush! It gives a light glow, and the "been in the cold" look, which I love. It's a bright pink but shows up more sheer. I just dot it on the apples of my cheeks and voilà! I also really like the cute packaging. I'm a FFF/MMM

(PS. I add mositruizer to my cheeks to make them more dewy)