Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.4

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 1/19/2016 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really had high hopes for this product and wanted to love it, but alas I do not. The color looks beautiful in the package, but I immediately notices that, once open, it looked like dust particles or something were sticking in the blush ( not good!) and whenever I do try to use it, it feels sticky and heavy and doesn't spread smoothly. I think I will stick to the Becca Beach Tint Soufflé cream blush as it is a far superior product.

on 3/23/2015 11:18:00 AM

This is one my favourite blushes. Adds a nice sheen to my cheeks without looking over done or fake. I have an oily skin type so it doesn't last all day on me.

on 3/19/2015 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I recently invested in a sheer foundation and a tinted moisturiser as I was fed up with the flat, matte look with the products I was previously using. I'm 48 and felt they were making me look old! Enter this product, bought because I didn't want to use powder blush over my new glowy skin.
This is lovely - gives a sheer pink highlight to my cheeks and a youthful look. I am MAC NW15 and have a very strong pink undertone to my skin. I was worried that it might be too pink for me but it looks really good.
Nice compact with a mirror and easy to put in your bag. I have also used it on my lips and found it great for that too, a lovely pink finish and not drying at all.
Recommended.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love love LOVE!!!! This product is so pretty on my skin. And you only need a little. It does feel sticky at first but it blends very nicely into your skin. And I just love how the compact reflects what colour is inside. It really makes me want to collect them all. Which I plan on doing. Pretty damn expensive but I can see this lasting for a long time.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
Can be patted onto skin effortlessly blends with fingers
Looks good on bare skin
Long lasting
Los good with tinted moisturizer or foundation
Is a healthy bright coral pink colour without being too clowns
It doesn't have any shimmer
Packaging is small and colour of compact reflects the colour of the blush...super handy for fast finding in makeup bag

Cons:
If you use your fingers just remember to use anti bacterial cleanser before so you don't contaminate the blush.
Application if often too heavy with a brush.

on 4/18/2011 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite blush. I'm a NW10 & this gives a wonderful, natural flush.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got this free from Sephora.

I want to be fair and say that it is just not the right color for me, too pink, but the texture is not nice either in my opinion. On my cheeks the color is just okay and its too creamy that even applied with a light hand it looks sort of shiny or greasy, definitely not a "glow from within". I have tried it over and under foundation to try to make it work but its just not very blendable.

On my lips it makes me look sickly, and it cakes up and just doesn't look like a lip product. It just looks super weird.

So, wouldn't buy this, even in a different color, and not really sure why I have kept it so long, I think its just because its Stila and so I believe it should be good and therefore I think its ME doing something wrong haha, think in reality its just not so great.

This is one of my favorite makeup products that I carry in my makeup bag. It's cute, compact, and multi-functional. I use this to touch up throughout the day. It really livens up my face and adds the perfect shade of baby pink to my cheeks (for reference, I'm a NC30). I also use this on my lips for that baby pink pout; however, I feel that this product is a little drying on my lips. I use chapstick underneath to prevent the color from sinking into the lines on my lips. The one bad thing about it is that it's rather unsanitary to be dipping my fingers into the compact.. I don't like to use a brush because all the little hairs and lint gets trapped in the compact.. and it's gross. Other than that, I like!

on 11/19/2010 5:54:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm not really sold on this, I don't think it is very convertible at all. To me it's really just a blush and doesn't work on the lips because it looks dry, opaque and cakey. It is quite nice on the cheek, a nice coral shade, better for the warmer toned skin, however not too bad on cool toned skin, I can certainly get away with it. It's really very average, I think becca cream blush is better and does work pretty well on the lip too though it's not indicated for the lip and so is BB pot rouge, pot rouge is truly the lip and cheek product and so far the only one I've found that does a perfect job of both cheek and lip. Stila CC texture is simply wrong for lips IMO. Cheap and not always entirely functional packaging too. Maybe the other shades are better, I haven't tried them but I won't be buying this one again.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BLUSHY! I'm not really a cream-based make-up fan since I find them to be sticky on my skin but this one, I SO ADORE! I'm happy how the product compliments my light, yellow skin tone without giving me that icky feeling. I was about to purchase Nars Orgasm because of its great reviews online but when I tried it earlier at their counter, errr... it just sits on my face like an ordinary blush. The only thing I don't really find that attractive is their packaging. Cute - yes, handy - yes, but plastic-y (in a low-end way). I know I made the right choice. Stila Blush Convertible Color in Petunia is forever going to be on my top make-up list! :)