Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.3

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 12/28/2009 3:45:00 AM

This has been my go-to blush for nearly five years, ever since a Stila rep. used it on me in a mini-makeover. I love how easily you can apply it (and remove it if you accidentally apply too much). It has great staying power and is very flattering even though it looks a bit garish in the pan. I sometimes use it on my lips, too.

on 4/28/2009 9:57:00 AM

This is a really pigmented colour. Definitely use it sparingly. I prefer to use this for more natural make up days. I apply it with a blush brush, and it goes on just fine. I also apply a little bit to my lips. The peachy pink colour is long lasting. I will definitely purchase this again in other colours too.

on 3/28/2007 2:09:00 PM

I think the colour of this is gorgeous and it looks great on my lips and cheeks. I find it quite hard to make it look even on my cheeks when using my fingers so I like to use a blush brush instead. As my skin is quite sensitive, when I used to use my fingers my cheeks would go pink from rubbing it in and I would have to wait for it to calm down to see what it looked like. That's why I prefer Stila's rouge pots or powder blush as opposed to this or a stain.

This is the absolute cutest color.

Great look, looks scarily bright in the pan but I love it for a blush, just blend for a fantastic looking flush. It does however, not look extremely natural unless you blend it quite a bit so you do end up looking like you're wearing blush.
On me this is a bright pinkish apricot and looks great for a fresh look.

Ooh la la! After the dozens of raving reviewers including supermodel Gemma Ward I just HAD to try some for myself. I must admit finding a stockist was a challenge in itself and because I'm an Aussie it cost a whopping $45..but I'm so glad I forked over for it.

Lovely smooth texture, great as a lipstick but brilliant as a cream blush! I've had compliments every time I wore it out about, "How lovely my skin looked" and how "Fresh and cheerful" I seemed. Little do they know I have my Stila Convertible Colour to thank for it all. Lovely light coverage which blends seamlessly, it's as though I've just pinched my cheeks. Be wary that in the compact it's very dense and scary looking, but never fear, just a smudge on the apples of your cheeks and you'll look "naturally" lovely all day!

Any beauty product that doubles as something else is a MUST HAVE for me! 10/10 A+ and my kiss of approval! Thanks Stila!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A very pretty and wearable bright pink. It gives a lovely, just come from a sauna glow - don`t be put off by it`s neon pink appearance, it just needs a light touch and a little blending to give an English rose flush.

on 12/5/2004 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

:D Petunia realy is such a feminine, "fresh" shade to wear on the face. The Stila CC's always get my thumbs up b/c of the lovely sheen/shine it leaves on the face, and is not irritating at all with my dry skin :D! Petunia is a sheer, yet uber-bright hot pink. NOT scary to wear in the least bit, but very playful and NOT innocent ;) heeeheee :) I personally love it and would wear it all 4 seasons. I'm an asian, NC30, yellow/olive toned gal :) Would definately repurchase, however, i do not see myself running out of this blush :)

In the Mid 90's, I remember Testing All the available CC's at the MU counter,& finding them Very Greasy texture(my skin was MUCh oilier then), so I passed- Now My Skin is Much more on the Combo/dry side, & I again gave it a try- Conclusion? Still greasy texture, but lasts Longer than 20 Minutes on cheeks( 2-4 hour range)
-I Picked petunia, it was beginning of Summer, & I thought it would be a Gorgeous Summery'Pinky' Flush for my Cheeks- But it Looks just too darn Un-Natural, even w a tan, & Applied sparingly- So, I don't like as a Blush, But surprisingly- I really Like for my Lips! Doesn't last Long at all, but since I am only using as for Lips, this compact(albeit a tacky Looking one) should last me a Few Years = No re-purchase

on 11/24/2003 8:31:00 PM

This is a great bright pink/coral colour, giving that fresh and innocent glow if applied LIGHTLY (any heavier and you could be looking positively clownish!). I love this colour, but it's very similar to L'Oreal Blush Delice in Raspberry Sorbet which is much cheaper.

on 6/27/2003 12:13:00 PM

Petunia looks scary bright pink in the package but don't let this fool you! This is an amazing color. I'm a FFF with yellow undertones. I was very hesitant about the vibrant color but much to my surprise this totally works. It's so sheer once applied and gives the perfect pink flush. And it would work for both cool and warm undertones. I can't rave enough!

Oh, and this color also looks amazing on the lips with a bit of MAC clear lipglass on top.

I know it seems overpriced at $28, but if you find a color you like, it's quite worth it as these last forever. My first CC was the Magnolia color, and it literally lasted about three years before I used it up (it was purchased when the convertible colors were first released).
continued >>