Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.4

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 3/19/2015 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I recently invested in a sheer foundation and a tinted moisturiser as I was fed up with the flat, matte look with the products I was previously using. I'm 48 and felt they were making me look old! Enter this product, bought because I didn't want to use powder blush over my new glowy skin.
This is lovely - gives a sheer pink highlight to my cheeks and a youthful look. I am MAC NW15 and have a very strong pink undertone to my skin. I was worried that it might be too pink for me but it looks really good.
Nice compact with a mirror and easy to put in your bag. I have also used it on my lips and found it great for that too, a lovely pink finish and not drying at all.
Recommended.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love love LOVE!!!! This product is so pretty on my skin. And you only need a little. It does feel sticky at first but it blends very nicely into your skin. And I just love how the compact reflects what colour is inside. It really makes me want to collect them all. Which I plan on doing. Pretty damn expensive but I can see this lasting for a long time.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
Can be patted onto skin effortlessly blends with fingers
Looks good on bare skin
Long lasting
Los good with tinted moisturizer or foundation
Is a healthy bright coral pink colour without being too clowns
It doesn't have any shimmer
Packaging is small and colour of compact reflects the colour of the blush...super handy for fast finding in makeup bag

Cons:
If you use your fingers just remember to use anti bacterial cleanser before so you don't contaminate the blush.
Application if often too heavy with a brush.

I have had a few of Stila's Convertible Colors (Fuchsia, Lillium and this one), and this one is BY FAR my favorite. It's the perfect shade for my NC20-25 skintone/red hair/green eyes. I tend to prefer cream blushes and blushes without shimmer, and this one hits both of those notes. It's a great color, blendable, sheer but buildable and gives a great dewy (not oily) finish. I also have been putting this on my lips, and on me it appears a bit pinker on my lips than it does on my cheeks, which is fine by me. I absolutely love this product for its ease of use and all of the above reasons.

What I don't love: it tends to get stray brush hairs and such stuck in it. It doesn't bother me too much because I keep my brushes and such clean, but perhaps Stila should consider putting this product in a tube a la the Tarte cheek stains? Also, it is a bit dry as a lip product, but nothing a swipe of lip balm won't fix. Obviously, this product's virtues far outweigh the negatives, so I will repurchase again and again!

on 4/18/2011 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite blush. I'm a NW10 & this gives a wonderful, natural flush.

on 1/22/2011 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

beutiful pink warm colour for brunets girl I like this soo much:)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this as a blush even on my tan skin it looks like a natural flush all though it honestly doesn't last to long on my oily skin I love this as a lipstain I use this when I want a gorgeous pink lip and I love the way it looks,

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BLUSHY! I'm not really a cream-based make-up fan since I find them to be sticky on my skin but this one, I SO ADORE! I'm happy how the product compliments my light, yellow skin tone without giving me that icky feeling. I was about to purchase Nars Orgasm because of its great reviews online but when I tried it earlier at their counter, errr... it just sits on my face like an ordinary blush. The only thing I don't really find that attractive is their packaging. Cute - yes, handy - yes, but plastic-y (in a low-end way). I know I made the right choice. Stila Blush Convertible Color in Petunia is forever going to be on my top make-up list! :)

on 9/29/2010 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

HG cream blush! I love to pair this with my LM tinted moisturizer. It gives me that glow-from-within look. I am a dark skinned Asian with yellow undertones, and this looks great and surprisingly natural on me. It looks really scary in the pan, but it blends very sheer. I use my beauty blender sponge to stipple/blend.

It looks pretty on my lips, but I prefer to just use it as a cheek color. I've been hearing so much about Stila's convertible color, but have been hesistant to try it--don't know why, since I'm a total product junkie.

I'm glad I tried, and I really urge everyone to at least try it. It really is that good.

Petunia has become my go to blush for this spring and summer. It gives a nice bright pop of coral/pink to my cheeks and livens up my entire face, which has yellow undertones. I also find that this cream blush is extremely easy to blend (much easier to apply in comparison to the Stila CCs in Lillium and Orchid). The best part is that you need only apply a miniscule amount and your pretty much set for the whole day. I'm not holding my breath that I'll finish my compact of Petunia anytime soon, but will definitely repurchase