Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.4

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 6/19/2001 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is another convertible color that I thought I would hate but I love! Just a touch on the apples of the cheeks really looks nice - especially in the Spring.

on 6/20/2001 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Goes on sheer, but quite buildable. It gives me a gorgeous flush, and stays on all day long. The price is a little hefty (update: it's now $20, down from $28), but you really only need a couple dots per cheek, and you're good to go, so it will last forever. Not to mention the compact, which I love to pull out, it's so adorable!

Click here to see this product. continued >>

on 7/31/2001 11:30:00 PM

A eautiful bright pink that looks scary in the compact, but so gorgeous on once it is blended into the skin. So pretty and fresh looking for spring and summer. And the compact is just too cute!

JT

on 11/15/2001 4:05:00 PM

When I first saw Petunia, I swore that it wouldn't work for me. It looks very bright in the container. Once it was applied, however, it looked absolutely beautiful! I love to pair this with Cassis eyeshadow.

on 11/16/2001 10:50:00 AM

I had to be coaxed into this vivid warm pink cream blush by a MA, and it was a revelation to discover how flattering it was. It goes on sheerly and evenly to give a healthy look whether I am winter-pale or tanned. And unlike many cream products, it lasts all day on the cheeks. I tried it on the lips too, but it doesn't last there and is a little too bright. Packaging, a pink 'embossed metal' tin, is pretty and hardwearing, but you should be aware that the color of the tin doesn't match the color of the product.

on 3/11/2002 10:05:00 AM

Love this! I was put off my how bright it is in the compact but it is just perfect on, a lovely sheer natural pink. Wish I hadn't waited so long to get it.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

It IS a bright pink, which scared me a bit. Get too much and it will look fake. However, with just a bit lips look rosy and natural and cheeks look prettily flushed :) Product is sticky though, so this can be tricky. I try to mix with a bit of Kiehl's.

on 4/21/2002 4:44:00 PM

This is a really beautiful light pink shade. It looked too orange in the container but went on nicely. I was also pleased to find out that the compact was bigger than I thought it would be. Very useful product!!

on 5/7/2002 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I read other MUA reviews on Stila Petunia convertible color. It sounded perfect for my fair skin and I am a sucker for multi-use products. I picked up the compact at Sephora, opened the color and immediately set it back down. There was no way that I could see myself wearing this bright bright coral color! I walked away to look at different brands of make up. On my way to the check out I walked by Stila and opened up the compact once more - all I could think of is what an ugly unwearable color - what could those other reviewers have been thinking of ??? I swiped my finger across the color and put in on the top of my hand. I played with the color a little. Amazingly it went on my skin as the color pink - no orange at all. The more I looked at it the more I knew the reviews were right. This color is perfect for me. I would not have bought this color in a million years if I hadn't read the good reviews on MUA. I wouldn't even have picked up this compact. It is a perfect blush color for me. I even like it swiped across my lips.

on 5/19/2002 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Petunia looks freakishly bright in the compact, but goes on a sheer, summery bright pink. It lasts a long time on my oily skin, but I can't apply this over powder or it goes on unevenly.