Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by age: 44-55
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.1

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 1/25/2016 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this 3 times as I loved it so much. The pigment is great, it is nice and creamy (wonderful when you have dry skin), and easy to blend with fingers. I have always had an annoyance with this product and that is it seems to attract tiny pieces of lint, hair , etc... that stick to it in the container which is difficult to remove. It looks sort of gross and unhygienic. This happened each time I bought it and I never had this issue with other cream blushes before. I only rated it a 3 as a result. Otherwise, it would have been a 5. I'm finally annoyed enough that I will looking for another product when this one runs out.

on 9/4/2015 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No animal testing!
Petunia turns extremely pink on my olive skin. Strange, as it's described as coral peach, and looks coral peach. My skin's fault! Very pigmented, and lasts several hours on cheeks. Camellia works better for my NC 30 olive but reddish skin. I love the formulas of these - the dewiness, the ease of application. It's just a matter of finding the right shade out of the many many options.
On my lips it looks ok, but after 20 minutes it's completely gone...without eating or drinking.

on 3/19/2015 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I recently invested in a sheer foundation and a tinted moisturiser as I was fed up with the flat, matte look with the products I was previously using. I'm 48 and felt they were making me look old! Enter this product, bought because I didn't want to use powder blush over my new glowy skin.
This is lovely - gives a sheer pink highlight to my cheeks and a youthful look. I am MAC NW15 and have a very strong pink undertone to my skin. I was worried that it might be too pink for me but it looks really good.
Nice compact with a mirror and easy to put in your bag. I have also used it on my lips and found it great for that too, a lovely pink finish and not drying at all.
Recommended.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Although I have had this blush for a while now, I only really began to love it this summer. Summer was all pinks and corals and this shade of Petunia was perfect. It really perks up a neutral eye.
I dab it on the top of the cheekbone and blend with fingers. Start small and build up, the color is bright. The formula is solid enough not to melt in the summer heat.

on 6/8/2009 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got the Petunia a while ago and never got the hang of applying it with my fingers or a sponge. I didn't care for the texture; it always felt so sticky. I received the Lillium (a much paler pink) as a deluxe sample from Sephora in exchange for something they'd run out of.

Since acquiring a Laura Mercier Creme Blush Brush though, both of Convertible Color compacts have come out of the bottom drawer. Very sheer and natural looking on my light skin. These blushes were not favorites until I got the right tool for the job. (I guess this is really a rave review for the brush rather than the blush, lol.)

In the Mid 90's, I remember Testing All the available CC's at the MU counter,& finding them Very Greasy texture(my skin was MUCh oilier then), so I passed- Now My Skin is Much more on the Combo/dry side, & I again gave it a try- Conclusion? Still greasy texture, but lasts Longer than 20 Minutes on cheeks( 2-4 hour range)
-I Picked petunia, it was beginning of Summer, & I thought it would be a Gorgeous Summery'Pinky' Flush for my Cheeks- But it Looks just too darn Un-Natural, even w a tan, & Applied sparingly- So, I don't like as a Blush, But surprisingly- I really Like for my Lips! Doesn't last Long at all, but since I am only using as for Lips, this compact(albeit a tacky Looking one) should last me a Few Years = No re-purchase

on 3/27/2004 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My first CC was lilium, which I love, and then I got petunia, which I love even more. When you look at it in the container, it looks bright orangey pink, but it is actually a true pink pink (er, petunia pink!), very bright and pretty, but not too bright. On Beauty Breakdown I read that this blush was used on Keri Russell on Felicity (along with Peony) and I always thought her blush was so pretty. It's really natural looking; I am really liking the look of CC's more than powder blush lately for looking just pinched flush-like. A big plus to petunia, as opposed to lillium, is that I can use this one as a lipcolor too (lillium is too beigy for me for that); petunia makes a really pretty lipcolor - a bit dry on the lips but a little gloss over it and voila. I really love these CCs and I'm very happy the price went down so I got started with them! The compacts are really pretty too.

on 3/13/2004 3:09:00 PM

I love most of the CC but up till now I thought Lillium was my favorite. It's the runner-up now - Petunia is my new favorite. Sheer perfect pink.

Popular Blush Products