Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by age: 36-43
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.3

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 3/26/2011 6:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have purchased two CC's and I really do like them-

BUT!: They are more than twice the price as Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge!! Insane. BB product is as good or better. Stila is overpriced for the amount of product you get.

Stila: 0.15 oz for $25 USD (seven shades)

Bobbi Brown: 0.38 oz for $22 USD!!!! (ten shades!!!)

on 11/19/2010 5:54:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm not really sold on this, I don't think it is very convertible at all. To me it's really just a blush and doesn't work on the lips because it looks dry, opaque and cakey. It is quite nice on the cheek, a nice coral shade, better for the warmer toned skin, however not too bad on cool toned skin, I can certainly get away with it. It's really very average, I think becca cream blush is better and does work pretty well on the lip too though it's not indicated for the lip and so is BB pot rouge, pot rouge is truly the lip and cheek product and so far the only one I've found that does a perfect job of both cheek and lip. Stila CC texture is simply wrong for lips IMO. Cheap and not always entirely functional packaging too. Maybe the other shades are better, I haven't tried them but I won't be buying this one again.

on 2/1/2010 8:16:00 AM

I bought this when I went to Hawaii last summer. Amazing color with a tan. Can be layered for a really intense flush or put on subtly for less impact. Have to say it is one of the best blushes. Petunia and Exibit A are my favorites. Wear them together, lightly, and it becomes a unique color that is so pretty.

Adorable packaging, great color, especially on my pale skin. A little goes a long way, as it is pretty bright. The price is a little off-putting but I love Stila and most of it is pretty over priced ($18 dollars for my Kitten eyeshadow that I can't get enough of!!) but all in all it's great and totally worth the price, if just for the adorable packaging.

While "poppy" is my holy grail - i've fallen in love with Petunia too! Poppy makes my medium skintone look like a just come in from a snowball fight in Vermont - while Petunia makes it look like i'm glowing from within. When I first opened the compact I thought it would be too light for my face - but no, somehow it works! It gives me a sweeter glow from within look that I just love. I thought nars "cactus flower" would know no equal - but this is it! p.s. this is the perfect replacement for my now beloved and gone Paula Dorf's rumba cream blush.

on 3/31/2006 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I had tried a convertible color years ago, and ending up returning it (can't remember why). I saw recently all of the positive reviews of this one on this website, and decided to give it another try. I am so glad I did! I love this in Petunia - a beautiful peachy/pink that gives a gorgeous flush (I'm a medium-toned brunette). And a reviewer stated that it goes well under NARS Orgasm (which clinched my decision to retry it) and boy was she right! Beautiful combination, with awesome staying power!!

on 9/9/2005 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is what i had hoped gladiola would be...a wearable peach-y pink for my cool coloring. this is perfect, a bright pop of color that makes your skin look amazing. clear, bright completely blendable. looks great with dark hair and blue eyes, very doll like. i love this one.
continued >>

on 9/9/2005 3:14:00 PM

I bought this product because it had such a good rating from fellow MAUs and I was searching for a cream blush.As everyone has said the colour is pretty scary, a bright neon pinky-orange. But with a light touch and some blending it does give a great flush. I am a PPP, but with a tendency to high colour all of my own (aren't I the lucky one...not!) and this does not clash. The texture is not too creamy and constantly it lasts. I love the fact that it has a built in mirror - I am just not 100% sure that it is my colour.

on 11/27/2004 11:59:00 AM

My favorite color is in the Stila Convertible Color line. My others are Rose and Lillium. I'm not crazy about it as a lip color, but as a blush, it looks great. An interesting pink color that doesn't look too bright or orangey. Love to combine with NARS "Orgasm" blush too over the top.

on 6/11/2004 7:49:00 PM

Great color. Looks over the top in the package, but goes on as a beautiful, sheer pink. Very girlish, very pretty, very nice. I'm fair, pale blue eyes, blonde blonde highlights. Perfect for those days when you don't want to hassle with makeup, but need some color. Nice on the lips, even better on the cheeks. i would purchase again, but I won't have to since the product is long lasting and a generous amount comes in the compact.