Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by age: 30-35
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.4

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 1/19/2016 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really had high hopes for this product and wanted to love it, but alas I do not. The color looks beautiful in the package, but I immediately notices that, once open, it looked like dust particles or something were sticking in the blush ( not good!) and whenever I do try to use it, it feels sticky and heavy and doesn't spread smoothly. I think I will stick to the Becca Beach Tint Soufflé cream blush as it is a far superior product.

on 2/23/2015 10:44:00 PM

I bought this prior to reading the reviews because I already had the trial size in peony and loved it ! I wanted a pink coral for spring. I initially was scared after reading the reviews bc it seemed like this was a better shade for light skin tones. I am a medium, NC35 with dark brown hair and brown eyes. I was pleasantly surprised with how awesome this looked with my coloring. I definitely recommend this for warmer, medium skin tones as well as light ! This is the 5th CC I own btw and they all look amazing !

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love love LOVE!!!! This product is so pretty on my skin. And you only need a little. It does feel sticky at first but it blends very nicely into your skin. And I just love how the compact reflects what colour is inside. It really makes me want to collect them all. Which I plan on doing. Pretty damn expensive but I can see this lasting for a long time.

on 1/22/2011 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

beutiful pink warm colour for brunets girl I like this soo much:)

on 3/20/2010 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush. It comes in the cutest mirrored compact which is the same colour as the blush inside. This colour does look quite garish in the pan, but on cheeks is a gorgeous natural pink, really brightens up the face and looks great with a tan. I do favour cream blushes as I like the dewy look, and think they make you look younger than powder blush. Overall excellent colour, good staying power, quite expensive but only the tiniest amount is needed as it's very pigmented and so lasts a long time.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have oily skin so I was hesistant to try this cream blush. But, it is my HG because it blends beautifully into a lit from within glow. It stays put all day and, most importantly, it has never broken me out. One beautiful thing about it is that it provides buildable coverage, with makes it full proof. If you should somehow apply too much, simply uses a cosmetic sponge to blend, blend, blend. Finally, this Petunia color is a pinky/peachy color, simply great and natural for my ivory colored skin.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my all time favourite blushers. It gives a lovely windswept look on my pale cool pink toned skin and really helps to warm my face. This blusher works really well on the front apple part of your cheeks. I have dropped a lippy because it is just way too drying to use on it's own as a lip colour, you would need to mix with some Vaseline or gloss, which takes the point of an all in one away.

on 12/28/2009 3:45:00 AM

This has been my go-to blush for nearly five years, ever since a Stila rep. used it on me in a mini-makeover. I love how easily you can apply it (and remove it if you accidentally apply too much). It has great staying power and is very flattering even though it looks a bit garish in the pan. I sometimes use it on my lips, too.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Well, normally i give rave reviews for the CCs by Stila, and while this is a *gorgeous* color in the pan...it gave me major clown-face!
the color is just too bright/garish to look natural.
Granted, I am darker-skinned, so maybe that's why i feel sort of "neon" in this. It's such a pretty pink, but I tend to think that it would only work as a lip color.
It did do a good/decent job as lip color, but the inconvenience of that application (w/ fingers and carrying the compact) is probably not practical for *me* - when i have quite a few lipsticks that would fit the bill.
I feel almost sad with this review, because i do love the packaging and i normally am a big fan of these. I will admit the sticky factor is another deterrent for me, but i try to overlook it b/c i love these CCs so much.

I really felt like a little old lady with her "rouge" in perfect little circles on her cheeks...I definitely blended, but it just looked toooo pink/ruddy on me. And i wish the consistency would stay creamy, but not leave that heavy residue/oily feeling.

so to wrap up:
1) color is too garish IMO - and i have the *lightest* touch (i just barely touch the product and lightly tap into skin, not at all much product...it would take me a lifetime to finish)
2) the texture leaves a little to be desired if you have oilier skin - it's a bit sticky/heavy.
3) this is a good lip color, but nothing that isn't dupeable and more convenient otherwise.
4) kudos/2 lippies for cute packaging and overall quality (doesn't turn rancid, doesn't smell funny, is a lot of product/generous).

Mine is now happily swapped to a fellow MUAer who will hopefully love it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am in love with this blush!! It looks very bright in the compact, but it's very natural-looking on my very fair skin and blends very well and very easily and lasts all day. Excellent stuff.