Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by age: 25-29
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.4

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
Can be patted onto skin effortlessly blends with fingers
Looks good on bare skin
Long lasting
Los good with tinted moisturizer or foundation
Is a healthy bright coral pink colour without being too clowns
It doesn't have any shimmer
Packaging is small and colour of compact reflects the colour of the blush...super handy for fast finding in makeup bag

Cons:
If you use your fingers just remember to use anti bacterial cleanser before so you don't contaminate the blush.
Application if often too heavy with a brush.

on 12/4/2012 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought this since I read someone's review saying this brightens up your complexion a lot.... But it doesn't, on me.

It does look really nice on lips. But I have cool yellow-toned skin, and this blush just brings out its yellow-undertone on my cheeks. You have to be fair-skinned to bring up the pinkish tone.

I later bought lillium, which looks muddy in pan, but it's actually a more natural pale pink on cheeks. Unbelievable.

I have had a few of Stila's Convertible Colors (Fuchsia, Lillium and this one), and this one is BY FAR my favorite. It's the perfect shade for my NC20-25 skintone/red hair/green eyes. I tend to prefer cream blushes and blushes without shimmer, and this one hits both of those notes. It's a great color, blendable, sheer but buildable and gives a great dewy (not oily) finish. I also have been putting this on my lips, and on me it appears a bit pinker on my lips than it does on my cheeks, which is fine by me. I absolutely love this product for its ease of use and all of the above reasons.

What I don't love: it tends to get stray brush hairs and such stuck in it. It doesn't bother me too much because I keep my brushes and such clean, but perhaps Stila should consider putting this product in a tube a la the Tarte cheek stains? Also, it is a bit dry as a lip product, but nothing a swipe of lip balm won't fix. Obviously, this product's virtues far outweigh the negatives, so I will repurchase again and again!

on 1/8/2012 7:00:00 PM

this product looks very ashy on the lips; also if you are not careful gunk (dirt/hair etc) can get on the cream - which is gross. but this blush looks phenomenal on olive skin tones (esp with some tinted moisturizer, blue liner & mascara and a pink gloss)

on 4/19/2011 5:23:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is suppose to brighten your cheeks and your lips with color, hence the convertible color. I tried it on my lips a few times before and it was okay. Previous viewers didnm't seem to like it it but when I put enough on my lips it matched the apple of my cheeks. Whoopee! Okay so this does come in a small compact. And for my skin color I don't need to use a lot on my cheeks to eave a nice stain otherwise it wil be too bright. Pretty pricey for the amount you get, Anyways, the only thing I don;t like about it is that it's in a compact and that you have to smear your fingers ALL over. Makes me want to wash my hands everytime I use my biush. There is castor oil, lanolin oil, beeswax BHT among other ingredients so I'm not sure I'm someone who has skinn that those ingredients could attribute to may cause a problem. I was just nameing a few. I don't understand how this one a award for In style best beauty buys, because it may be a decent product, but it is definitely overpriced. You would think in this economy they are trying find good items at great deals. I don't know, just my opinion but I like the product and I will buy it again.

on 4/18/2011 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite blush. I'm a NW10 & this gives a wonderful, natural flush.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got this free from Sephora.

I want to be fair and say that it is just not the right color for me, too pink, but the texture is not nice either in my opinion. On my cheeks the color is just okay and its too creamy that even applied with a light hand it looks sort of shiny or greasy, definitely not a "glow from within". I have tried it over and under foundation to try to make it work but its just not very blendable.

On my lips it makes me look sickly, and it cakes up and just doesn't look like a lip product. It just looks super weird.

So, wouldn't buy this, even in a different color, and not really sure why I have kept it so long, I think its just because its Stila and so I believe it should be good and therefore I think its ME doing something wrong haha, think in reality its just not so great.

This is one of my favorite makeup products that I carry in my makeup bag. It's cute, compact, and multi-functional. I use this to touch up throughout the day. It really livens up my face and adds the perfect shade of baby pink to my cheeks (for reference, I'm a NC30). I also use this on my lips for that baby pink pout; however, I feel that this product is a little drying on my lips. I use chapstick underneath to prevent the color from sinking into the lines on my lips. The one bad thing about it is that it's rather unsanitary to be dipping my fingers into the compact.. I don't like to use a brush because all the little hairs and lint gets trapped in the compact.. and it's gross. Other than that, I like!

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BLUSHY! I'm not really a cream-based make-up fan since I find them to be sticky on my skin but this one, I SO ADORE! I'm happy how the product compliments my light, yellow skin tone without giving me that icky feeling. I was about to purchase Nars Orgasm because of its great reviews online but when I tried it earlier at their counter, errr... it just sits on my face like an ordinary blush. The only thing I don't really find that attractive is their packaging. Cute - yes, handy - yes, but plastic-y (in a low-end way). I know I made the right choice. Stila Blush Convertible Color in Petunia is forever going to be on my top make-up list! :)

on 7/16/2010 12:05:00 AM

So pretty. This shade seems like it would be fairly easy for most gals to wear. I do wish that it came with a small applicator, but it blends smoothly onto your cheeks and lips. I dab it on my lips with my fingers for a light application or apply with a lipstick brush for a polished, defined look. This makes my cheeks look dewy and fresh. Stila makes this in all different shades for all seasons.

Popular Blush Products